Glenelly Road, Cranagh, Omagh BT79 8LW
Development Land (with FPP) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- LOCATED WITHIN CRANAGH SETTLEMENT LIMIT
- SITE EXTENDS TO C.1.92 ACRES (c.0.78 HECTARES)
- PLANNING APPROVED FOR 7 TOWNHOUSES & 3 DETACHED
- OFFERS ARE INVITED IN THE REGION OF £100,000
Cranagh is a small hamlet located 17 miles East of Strabane, 7 miles East of Plumbridge, 14 miles West of Draperstown and 23 miles North of Omagh. The site is fronts onto the Glenelly Road and is situated close to the Church.
The site extends to c.1.92 acres (c.0.78 hectares) and benefits from excellent frontage onto the Glenelly Road.
c.1.92 acres (0.78 Hectares) Approx.
Planning Permission is approved for the following:
Application Reference: J/2007/0472/F
Address: 26m SW of No. 210 Glenelly Road, Cranagh
Proposal: 7 No. 1 1/2 storey split level terrace dwellings
3 No. 2 storey split level detached dwellings
1 No. detached single garage
1 No. detached double garage
1 No. split level garage and barn
Package treatment plant
The site is located within the Settlement Limit of Cranagh
Offers are invited in the region of £100,000 exclusive.
Peter O’Kane MRICS
O’Kane Bros Ltd
27 Market Street
Tel: 02882 247575
All interested parties are recommended to undertake there own due diligence in respect of any information provided within these marketing particulars.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »