Glencroft, 2 Nutts Corner Road,
Crumlin, BT29 4BW
6 Bed Detached House
Offers around £319,950
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Andersonstown)
Offers around £319,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- 'Glencroft' A magnificent detached home with substantial, up-graded and versatile living space extending to around 2143sqft and set on this beautiful private position with extensive gardens.
- Superbly placed on the edge of the popular village of Crumlin close to all of the abundance of amenities in Crumlin including a Tesco Superstore, schooling and leisure facilities plus much more.
- Six good sized bedrooms, three on ground floor and three on first floor.
- Two separate reception rooms to include a cosy living room with solid wooden floor.
- Two up-graded luxury bathrooms, luxurious bathroom suite on ground floor and contemporary shower suite on first floor.
- Kitchen open plan to family dining space with access to separate dining room and separate utility room.
- Spacious and welcoming entrance hall with spotlights and attractive first floor landing also with spotlights.
- Oil fired central heating. Upvc double glazing with recently up-graded front and back doors.
- Plenty of outdoor space and parking to rear with access to large detached garage facility.
- Easy access to Belfast, Lisburn, Antrim, Moira and Belfast International Airport plus so much more, very unique opportunity and viewing comes strongly recommended!
A rare opportunity to purchase this substantial detached home with sizeable, up graded, and versatile living accommodation spread over two storeys. Extending to approximately 2143sqft together with this private, extensive site flanked by mature trees, this outstanding home superbly placed at the edge of the popular village of Crumlin is not to be missed. Six good sized bedrooms, three on ground floor level and three at first floor. Two separate reception rooms, to include a cosy living room with solid wooden floor. Two up-graded, contemporary bathrooms, beautiful bathroom at ground floor and modern first floor shower suite. Fitted kitchen open plan to family dining and access to separate dining room. Separate utility room. Spacious and welcoming entrance hall with spotlights. Up-graded front and back doors. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Plenty of car-parking to the rear with access to a large, detached garage. Proximity to all of the abundance of amenities on Crumlin’s Main Street to include eateries, Chemist, and a Tesco Superstore along with Crumlin’s Leisure Centre plus much more. A private and secluded setting that can be very difficult to find in today’s market and enjoys ease of access to arterial links, as well as Belfast, Lisburn, Antrim and Moira together with Belfast International Airport and surrounding villages. A home with so much to offer and can only be appreciated upon viewing, viewing strongly advised!
- GROUND FLOOR
- FEATURE ENTRANCE PORCH
- Brick paviour steps to entrance, composite front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Spotlights, cornicing, beautiful tiled floor, storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 4.95m x 4.50m (16'3 x 14'9)
- Solid wooden floor, cornicing, wood burner stove.
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING AREA 4.50m x 3.86m (14'9 x 12'8)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, under unit lighting, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, spotlights, beautiful tiled floor, open plan to dining space, access to;
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM 3.53m x 2.67m (11'7 x 8'9)
- Beautiful tiled floor, access to;
- UTILITY ROOM 2.31m x 2.01m (7'7 x 6'7)
- Plumbed for washing machine, beautiful tiled floor, spotlights, Upvc back door.
- BEDROOM 4 3.99m x 4.14m (13'1 x 13'7)
- BEDROOM 5 3.99m x 3.58m (13'1 x 11'9)
- BEDROOM 6 4.47m x 3.07m (14'8 x 10'1)
- LUXURIOUS WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, feature wall hung wash hand basin and storage unit, beautiful tiled floor, feature tiled walls, vertical radiator, spotlights.
- FIRST FLOOR
- SPACIOUS LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 5.18m 3.96m (17'0 13'0)
- BEDROOM 2 3.48m x 4.75m (11'5 x 15'7)
- BEDROOM 3 4.85m x 2.51m (15'11 x 8'3)
- LUXURIOUS CONTEMPORARY SHOWER SUITE
- Feature large walk-in shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, feature wash hand basin and storage unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, vertical radiator, contemporary tiled floor and partially tiled walls, spotlights, extractor fan.
- Off street carparking to further parking at rear, well maintained, extensive gardens, mature trees etc.
- DETACHED GARAGE
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing