Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
SHOW HOUSE: Sunday Show House is now closed over July, Private viewings available
Situated on the Old Newry Road, Banbridge this development offers a range of detached, semi detached and apartments. It is within easy access to the town centre , schools and local amenities. Also within close proximity to the A1 dual carriageway for anyone who commutes to work.
This development qualifies for Co-Ownerships Housing.
Semi-detached houses are exempt from Stamp Duty.
AVAILABILITY: SEMI-DETACHED (1)
• Site 14 : Type 2
• 10 year NHBC warranty cover
• Double glazed high performance lockable UPVC windows
• Front doors with a 5 point locking system.
• Mains gas central heating system with a high energy efficiency boiler
• High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
• Front and rear gardens levelled and seeded
• Tarmac driveway
• Timber fencing to rear garden boundaries
• Traditional masonry construction with painted render or brickwork
• Feature lighting to front and rear doors
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout, including TV and telephone points
• Wired for satellite point
• Veneer oak internal doors with chrome ironmongery
• Oak stair handrail
• Painted moulded skirting, architraves, and balustrades
• All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout
• Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors as standard
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
• A choice of fully fitted kitchens
• Integrated appliances where applicable including built-in oven and hob, extractor hood, and fridge/freezer
• Plumbed for washing machine
Bathrooms, En-Suites & WCs
• Contemporary white sanitary ware and chrome fittings
• Shower over bath with shower screen
• All en-suites have thermostatic showers
• Feature downlighters to Bathrooms, En-Suites & WCs
• Tiling to shower enclosures and above bath
• Splash back tiling to wash hand basins
A management company will be formed by Dunmore Construction (Dundrum) Ltd. and each purchaser will become a member. An annual fee will be payable to the management company to allow for all common areas to be maintained.
Dunbar Construction (Dundrum) Ltd. reserve the right to vary specifications to a similar or higher quality.
From Banbridge town centre take the Newry Road at Downshire Camping turn right onto Old Newry Road. Travel straight ahead, once through the roundabout this development is on the right hand side.