- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Total Floor Area: 1557 sq mts approx. (144.6 sq ft) approximately
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Popular Milltown location
- Beautiful stone exterior with red brick reveals
- Balcony with views over countryside
- Newly painted throughout
- Upvc windows
- Solar panels
- Intruder alarm
DescriptionSherry Fitzgerald Conor McManus are delighted to present to the market, Glasdrumman, Milltown, Co. Monaghan.
A beautiful stone dormer bungalow in a great location only 3 km from Monaghan town.
The light filled accommodation comprises, the entrance hall, a wonderful open-plan space incorporating the living room kitchen and dining area, two good sized bedrooms, one with en-suite and the main bathroom. Upstairs are a further two bedrooms, one with en-suite and double doors opening onto a balcony.
To the outside the nicely elevated site makes the large front lawn a fabulous view point for the rolling countryside ahead.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall:
- 4.00m x 3.40m (13'1" x 11'2")
- Large custom fitted cloak storage. Quality wood floor.
- 8.90m x 4.30m (29'2" x 14'1")
- Wonderful open plan room incorporating the living area, kitchen with cream fitted units. Very pleasant aspect to three sides of the property and a door off the dining area directly into the garden. Wood Floor, wall lights.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.50m x 3.40m (11'6" x 11'2")
- Double bedroom on the ground floor with en-suite, solid sliding robes with mirrors, wood floor.
- 2.10m x 1.60m (6'11" x 5'3")
- Shower, whb, wc, tiling.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.40m x 2.90m (11'2" x 9'6")
- Double ground floor bedroom with feature corner window and wood floor.
- 2.40m x 2.10m (7'10" x 6'11")
- Bath with mixer tap/shower hose, fully tiled walls, gable window, whb, tiled floor, wc.
- Bedroom 3:
- 4.40m x 3.40m (14'5" x 11'2")
- Double bedroom on the first floor with double doors to balcony, fitted units, wood floor.
- 2.30m x 2.00m (7'7" x 6'7")
- Shower, fully tiled, whb, wc.
- Bedroom 4:
- 7.40m x 4.40m (24'3" x 14'5")
- The largest of the rooms on the first floor with two no. roof windows as well as a gable window. Large built in wardrobe, part carpet part wood floor, sink unit.
- Walk-in Wardrobe:
- 2.70m x 2.40m (8'10" x 7'10")
From the North Road in Monaghan town turn left towards Monaghan Hospital. Turn right onto The Grange road and drive towards Milltown, passing Milltown business Park on the right. Continue straight passing Greenfingers Garden Centre on the left and take the next right turn. Continue for approx. and the property is signed on the right.
Schools near GlasdrummanVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »