- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Ronan McAnenny Ltd is delighted to welcome to the property market this outstanding detached dwelling located in the Gillystown area of St Johnston in Co Donegal. This is a very spacious and modern family home which has been built and maintained to the highest standard throughout. Internally this property benefits from having an oil fired central heating system along with having a stove & back boiler. It also has double glazing PVC windows and PVC doors. This home consists of four spacious double bedrooms, kitchen, living room, sunroom, downstairs WC, main bathroom and master bedroom ensuite. It also has a gym room to the rear of the property, next to the integral garage.
Externally the home is positioned on it's own spacious site which has electric gates, concrete driveway and a Tobermore paved balcony. There is generous garden space surrounding the dwelling. This is an impeccable family home and viewing is very highly recommended.
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Entrance Hall: 3.47m x 5.61m
- Polished porcelain tiles, recessed spotlights.
- Living/Family Room:
- Polished porcelain tiles, walnut woodwork, marble fireplace with mirror, electric stove, open fire availability, chrome fittings.
- Kitchen: 4.77m x 10.76m
- Polished porcelain tiles, recessed spotlights, American fridge/freezer, granite worktops, Rangemaster, multifunction tap, patio doors.
- Sunroom: 4.78m x 3.96m
- High gloss polished porcelain tiles and patio doors.
- Utility Room: 4.1m x 1.76m
- Tiled flooring, low level cupboards, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Downstairs WC: 1.35m x 1.80m
- Tiled walls and flooring, WC.
- Main Bathroom: 2.1m x 3.46m
- Tiled walls and flooring, recessed spotlights, WC, wash hand basin, bath, electric shower and chrome towel rail.
- Master Bedroom: 4.79m x 4.30m
- Laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and double radiator.
- Ensuite: 2.33m x 2.08m
- Tiled walls and flooring, recessed spotlights, power shower, chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.05m x 3.79m
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring, dual aspect windows and double radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.62m x 4.88m
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and double radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.06m x 3.82m
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring and double radiator.
- Gym: 6.18m x 5.32m
- Patio doors and double radiator.
- Garage: 5.92m x 6.74m
- Full electrics and roller door.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our office on 04871 886910.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »