- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- BELFAST’S BIGGEST DEVELOPMENT SITE
- At 200 acres, Giant’s Park North Foreshore is the largest development opportunity available in Belfast and one of the largest ever offered to the market in the city.
- •The former Landfill Site closed in 2007 and Phase I is already underway transforming a 30 acres site into an Environmental Resource Park and Cleantech Hub.
- •The Site has excellent links to the airports, major roads and motorways and The Port of Belfast, as well as being located only minutes from Belfast City Centre.
- •Giant’s Park North Foreshore benefits from £9.5million of newly completed infrastructure works including 1,734 metres of roads, the installation of key services, a new access directly off Dargan Road and new landscaping and planting.
- •The Site has adjacent motorway access and a location on the banks of Belfast Lough boasting rich wildlife and breath-taking scenery making it ideally placed to deliver physical, economic and social benefits for everyone.
- •Giant’s Park North Foreshore offers huge potential to attract investors and developers who recognise the opportunity to deliver a world class leisure based visitor attraction at this landmark site.
Seeking Expressions of Interest by 19th May 2017
The Council wishes to invite Expressions of Interest from Developers with the experience and ability who would be interested in acquiring a site to build and manage a commercial leisure / mixed use development at the Giant’s Park North Foreshore.
The Development Brief is a two stage process with initial expressions of interest being sought by 31st March 2017. Once these have been evaluated the successful parties will be notified to enable progression to Stage Two. Bid proposals will then be requested in accordance with a detailed set of criteria as set out in the Development Brief for consideration by Belfast City Council. A timetable for Stage Two of the process will be refined as the process progresses
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »