- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Seldom does such an unique property which is full of character and charm come on to the open market . This Gate Lodge is located on a schedule site just at the entrance of Ballyards Castle just off the Keady Road. The site extends to an overall area of around 1 acre and the gardens to the rear have south facing aspect. This property has been lovingly restored and extended and offers spacious accommodation on 3 different levels. There is a detached garage with loft over and ample storage space to the side of the cottage. We the agent would highly recommend viewing to fully appreciate this fine home which truly is a credit to is present owner and only on internal inspection will you be able to fully appreciate its fine charm.
3 Reception Rooms
Open Plan Maple Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
Master Bedroom with En-Suite
Modern Bathroom Suite
Separate Toilet on Lower Level
Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Hand Made Internal Doors
Beam Vacuum System
- Entrance Porch
- Glazed front porch with tiled floor, glass inner door which leads to study.
- 4.27m x 4.22m (14' x 13' 10") Solid walnut floor, gas fire, corner window, featured window, recessed lighting, vertical wall radiator.
- Dining Room
- 4.27m x 4.22m (14' x 13' 10") Solid cherry wooden floor, alcove with featured window, direct access to kitchen.
- 6.88m x 4.27m (22' 7" x 14') Maple modern fitted kitchen which offers high and low level fitted units with granite worktops. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, space for rangemaster style cooker, extractor fan with stainless canopy. Centre isle with electric and drawers, fitted cupboards and workspace . Dining space with French double doors leading to rear patio and garden. Tiled floor and recessed lighting.
- 4.52m x 4.19m (14' 10" x 13' 9") Multi fuel stove with limestone fireplace ,slate hearth and brick surround, built in bookcase, solid maple wooden floor and featured corner window. Direct access is offered to kitchen.
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious entrance hall with featured glass window, solid wooden front door with glazed side panels. Tiled floor, cloakroom space off, featured wooden ceiling and brick featured wall, oak stair case leading to 1st floor, stone effect staircase which leads to the lower ground floor.
- Spacious Gallery and sitting area with French double doors overlooking gardens, solid oak floor, French oak double doors leading to family room.
- Family Room
- 4.98m x 4.67m (16' 4" x 15' 4") French double doors overlooking garden, solid wooden floor, vertical wall radiator.
- 2.59m x 1.98m (8' 6" x 6' 6") White suite, free standing bath with wall mounted taps, low flush wc, sink, corner shower cubicle with rain head shower. Tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome towel radiator.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.76m x 2.54m (12' 4" x 8' 4")
- Access to lower ground floor is via hand made stone effect stair case with cast iron ballistrudes with oak hand rail.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.86m x 3.33m (12' 8" x 10' 11") Range of solid oak fitted furniture which offers wardrobe and cupboard space with dressing table and mirror. Featured brick wall, French double doors leading to patio and rear garden. En-Suite 6'6" X 5'1" Low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, shower cubicle with power shower, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome towel radiator, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.73m x 2.21m (12' 3" x 7' 3") Fitted wardrobe and matching book case.
- 1.30m x 0.99m (4' 3" x 3' 3") Wash and basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Utiltiy Room
- 2.77m x 1.73m (9' 1" x 5' 8") Walnut fitted units, with granite worktops, and stainless steel round sink. Large storage cupboard off which offers plumbing for washing machine , space for tumble dryer and freezer. Fitted wine fridge, fitted drawers and direct access is offered to outside.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.76m x 2.29m (12' 4" x 7' 6") Laminated wooden floor.
- Cellar Area
- Steps to cellar area which offers great storage, for wine cellar and just general storage. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- Detached Garage
- 6.07m x 3.23m (19' 11" x 10' 7") Hardwood double doors, electric power . Loft over which offers great storage. Store to side of garage:-9'4" x 7'11". Boiler House.
- The site extends to c.1 acre and is laid out in matures gardens with the rear garden being south facing. The rear offers lawn and mature trees which offer great privacy with large paved barbeque area which offer direct access to the kitchen. To the side of the dwelling is paved and access is also offered to the utility room. To the front of the property is pebbled driveway with mature flower, shrub beds and lawn.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »