- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
This superb family residence located in a sought after area with large landscaped gardens overlooking Lough Eske and the Bluestack Mountains. Finished to a very high standard within a short drive to Donegal Town centre, schools and amenities.
- 2336 sq ft
- 0.5 acre site
- detached garage
- Living area: 18'x0" x 15'4"
- Dining/kitchen: 19'6"x25'5"
- Bedroom 1: 27'8"x 13'1"
- Bedroom 2: 13'1"x 12'7"
- Bedroom 3: 14'7"x 16'4"
- Bedroom 4: 16'4"x 18'0"
- Bathroom: 11'4"x7'7"
- Geothermal under floor heating
- UPVC double glazed windows in Oak
- Stone walls and gates at entrance
- Metal open threaded oak staircase
- Ceramic floor thoughoutStone built fireplace
- 2 ensuite bedrooms with dressing areas
- Built in vacuum system
- Solid oak doors, skirtings and architraves throughout
- Quality fitted kitchen
- Security alarm
BER No.: 109912329
Energy Performance Indicator: 112.77 kWh/m²/yr
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »