- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial Detached Gentleman's Residence Extending To C. 4500 sqft
- Four Bedrooms (Three Ensuite & Dressing Rooms)
- Five Receptions Including Study
- Integral Double Garage
- BEAM Vacuum System
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Set On A Generous Mature Landscaped Site
- VIdeo Intercom Electric Gates
- Beautifully Finished Internally & Externally
- Easy Commute To A26 to Belfast, Ballymena & Coleraine.
- Excellent Opportunity For B&B (subject to necessary approvals)
- Easily Reconfigured To Provide Granny Flat Annex Accommodation
- Beautiful Family Home
- Burglar Alarm Installed
Welcome to Garry Lodge. A substantial detached Gentleman’s residence extending to c.4500 sqft. Approached by electric gated entrance followed by a sweeping asphalt driveway leading to generous parking bay all bordered with mature landscaped manicured lawns edged with seasonal planting and mature coloured shrubbery.
Number 101 designed and constructed for the current owners really is the last word in luxury. Boasting Four bedroom (two ensuite, master with dressing room, five receptions, including fitted office or study, double integral garage and first floor gym area. This superb property occupies a semi rural location housed on a generous landscaped site. Given the layout, this adaptable property could accommodate a separate annex or "Granny Flat' with minimal adaption. The location being minutes from the A26 carriageway in the direction of Belfast and Coleraine also lends itself naturally for Bed & Breakfast or Airbnb (subject to necessary consents).
An often-overused phrase, however Garry Lodge is indeed a property which requires internal inspection to fully appreciate the accommodation and location on offer.
- Entrance Porch:
- with double solid wood entrance doors, ceiling coving, tiled floor, glazed door to Entrance Hall with matching glaze sidelights.
- Reception Hall:
- 5.11m x 6.88m (16'9 x 22'7)
(average) with feature hole in the wall style marble fireplace, marble hearth, piped for gas fire, double aspect windows, ceiling coving and rose, feature gallery style landing overlooking Reception Hall, smoke alarm.
- comprising; WC, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls, tiled floor, points for wall lights, ceiling coving.
- 5.16m x 6.88m (16'11 x 22'7)
with triple aspect windows, feature marble surround fireplace, marble hearth, piped for gas fire, feature bay window with views over rolling countryside, points for wall lights, recessed lighting, TV point, double bevelled glazed doors to Reception Hall.
- Family Room:
- 4.75m x 4.88m (15'7 x 16'0)
with feature bay window overlooking rolling countryside, hole in the wall style fireplace, polished granite hearth, piped for gas fire, points for wall lights, ceiling coving and centre rose, TV point, glazed double doors to Sunroom.
- Open Plan Kitchen & Sunroom:
- 3.1m x 8.86m (10'2 x 29'1)
with extensive range of eye and low level solid wood units with tiling between, feature brick and tile inlaid housing for Aga style range (connected to heating and water), integrated smokeless grill, extractor unit, housing and plumbing for American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, eye level oven and microwave, bowl and a half sink unit, tiled floor, feature corner breakfast bar with stained glass display units, open plan to Sunroom.
- 3.45m x 7.16m (11'4 x 23'6)
with recessed lighting, tiled floor, door to rear courtyard, open plan to Kitchen.
- 2.59m x 2.59m (8'6 x 8'6)
with range of fitted office furniture, telephone point, video intercom access.
- Rear Hall:
- with tiled floor and smoke alarm.
- Utility Room:
- 3.25m x 5.08m (10'8 x 16'8)
(L Shaped), with range of eye and low level units, tiled between, double stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor.
- comprising, WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, half tiled walls, tiled floor, storage cupboards.
- Inner Hall:
- with points for wall lights, shelved storage cupboard and linen store, recessed lights, glazed door to rear courtyard.
- Master Bedroom:
- 4.65m x 5.13m (15'3 x 16'10)
with double aspect windows, ceiling coving and centre rose, points for wall lights.
Ensuite: comprising; fully tiled walk in shower area with multi jet shower fitting, WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, built in linen cupboards and overhead storage units, mirror with lights, partial wall tiling, tiled floor, extractor fan, telephone point.
- Dressing Room (Off Master Bedroom):
- with fitted wardrobe and hanging units, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.84m x 4.14m (12'7 x 13'7)
with ceiling coving and centre rose, Jack & Jill style door to Bathroom.
- 3.58m x 4.14m (11'9 x 13'7)
with luxury suite comprising; jacuzzi style bath, fully tiled walk in shower area with multi jet and sauna shower fitting, WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Gallery Landing:
- overlooking Reception Hall, with recessed lighting, points for wall lights, ceiling rose.
- Bedroom (3):
- 4.88m x 7.95m (16'0 x 26'1)
(measured to widest points), with ceiling coving and centre rose, Lounge area with additional storage cupboards, intercom door access, telephone point.
Ensuite: comprising; corner bath, WC, bidet, wash hand basin in vanity unit, points for wall lights, half tiled walls, hot press.
- Dressing Room - Off Bedroom (3):
- 2.13m x 4.06m (7'0 x 13'4)
with range of built in wardrobe and hanging space, door to gym area above garage.
- Bedroom (4):
- 4.11m x 5.16m (13'6 x 16'11)
with double aspect windows and countryside views, ceiling rose.
Ensuite: comprising; corner bath, WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, half tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point, Velux window.
- Den - Off Bedroom (4):
- 3.99m x 10.69m (13'1 x 35'1)
plus eaves storage.
- Gym Area (above garage):
- 6.48m x 7.26m (21'3 x 23'10)
with access from Bedroom (3) and from Garage.
- Integral Double Garage:
- 6.58m x 7.32m (21'7 x 24'0)
with double electric up and over doors, light and power.
- Property approached by sweeping asphalt driveway leading to front of the property and to generous parking area to side. Spacious luscious landscaped gardens to front and side laid in lawn with mature seasonal planting and trees. Rear courtyard with extensive seasonal planting, enclosed by fencing, outside lights and tap.
Entering Ballymoney from Coleraine along the A26, pass over the Portrush Road Roundabout in the direction of Belfast. Take the second exit on the left onto the Knock Road. Number 101 will be on your right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »