- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Rural setting but within walking distance of the village.
- Close proximity to Kanturk Town.
- The existing residence will aid a planning application.
C. 0.75 acre site with a derelict cottage located just C. 750 m from Kilbrin Village.
The site fronts onto the Kanturk Road and is within walking distance of the village.
• Rural setting but within walking distance of the village.
• Close proximity to Kanturk Town.
• The existing residence will aid a planning application.
C. 0.75 acre site
The site is located in Kilbrin Village.
• Corbally – C. 2.4 Km
• Kanturk – C. 6.3 Km
• Newmarket – C. 15.2 Km
• Mallow – C. 19.9 Km
Leave Kilbrin, travelling in the direction of Kanturk, pass the playgroung/GAA field and pass house (P51 FE83) on the left hand side. The property is the next cottage on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »