- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Private Ground Floor Apartment in the Popular East Belfast Location
- One Double Bedroom with Excellent Built in Storage Cupboard
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living / Dining Overlooking Private Communal Garden - Access via Double Glazed French Doors
- Kitchen with Range of High and Low Level Units
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Open Plan Study Area and Storage Cupboard
- Private Patio Area
- Excellent Location, Close to Local Amenities, Transport Links and School
Additional InformationThis one bedroom garden apartment is located within the popular Helgor Park Mews development in East Belfast. The property comprises main bathroom, bedroom with built-in storage, study area and open plan living / dining / kitchen area which overlooks a private rear garden.
Perfect for first time buyer or downsizer that wants to be close to a range of local amenities in a superb location.
With so much on offer we anticipate strong demand as properties of this type rarely present themselves to the open market, therefore early viewing is strongly advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door to kitchen.
- 3.21m x 1.95m (10' 6" x 6' 5")
Range of high and low level units and shelving with Formica work tops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, New World four ring ceramic hob with built-in under oven, stainless steel extractor hood above, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge / freezer, ceramic tiled floor. Worcester gas fired boiler. Open plan to . . .
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 4.4m x 4.52m (14' 5" x 14' 10")
Laminate wood floor. Double glazed uPVC French doors to private patio and communal garden area. Feature glass brick and shelving. Open Plan to . . .
- 3.49m x 1.87m (11' 5" x 6' 2")
Access to built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.02m x 2.36m (9' 11" x 7' 9")
Laminate wood flooring with large built-in cupboard / storage.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, tongue and groove panelled bath with washer taps and independent electric Triton shower, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Private patio leading to communal gardens.
Travelling along the Holywood Road towards the Holywood Arches, turn left into Circular Road (at shops), then left into Helgor Park and Helgor Park Mews is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »