- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 6 apartments, ranging from one bedroom, two bedroom and two bedroom plus study penthouse apartments. The Apartments range in size from 665SqFt to 1,400SqFt
- All Apartments are finished to a full turnkey finish to include Fitted Floor Coverings
- Mixture of red bricks and/or render.
- Concrete roof tiles with PVC fascias and soffits.
- Lockable uPVC double glazed windows and doors.
- Feature light to front door.
- Security Alarm.
- All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout.
- Painted moulded skirting, architraves, stair handrails and balustrades.
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points throughout in flush fitting.
- Wired for Satellite point
- Mains supply smoke and heat detectors as standard.
- Gas Heating.
- Doors throughout are white 4 panel door with chrome ironmongery.
- Wood Panelling.
- Smart Technology
- The selection of available 'smart-tech' products available at Furnisher House have been carefully selected based simplicity and long service life. Light switches use the mechanical action of pressing a single button to select a pre-set lighting scene. The control system integrating everything together knows when occupants have entered the home, once the intruder alarm sensor detects the occupant entering the front door. It turns lights on automatically and turns up the thermostats to a preferred comfort level. As the property has been pre-wired for multi room audio it can even start playing your favourite playlist or radio station if the occupant decides to install the audio equipment at later date. All can be either controlled via the app, or the touch screen located in the hallway.
- Please Note: Photo contain virtual furniture
Additional InformationThe Perfect Fusion Of Elegance & Opulence
Inspired by the rich history of this classic building Furnisher House provides a collection of six luxurious, bespoke apartments that offer the perfect fusion of elegance, opulence, modern functionality and smart technology all cleverly combined alongside period features befitting this stunning property consisting of only 6 apartments, ranging from one bedroom, two bedroom and two bedroom plus study penthouse apartments. The Apartments range in size from 665SqFt to 1,400SqFt.
Following the fundamentals of the Lanyon Homes ethos we have created apartments ideally suited to the discerning purchaser who wants an exceptional residence on the fringe of Belfast City centre.
Within Furnisher House provides a range of one, two and three-bedroom options with each apartment benefitting from intelligently designed internal spaces that take full advantage of original high ceilings and bay windows.
Each home will feature some of the most innovative smart home devices available on the market today with a range of sensors and controls to meet lifestyle needs and manage energy.
On arrival to their new home purchasers can have broadband internet and whole-house Wi-Fi, a fully functional smart-home with remote smart-phone access and a data cabling system to allow the home to adapt with future technology changes.
Relax as you enjoy all 28 acres of Belfast's historic and renowned Botanic Gardens, explore the plethora of boutiques lining the exclusive Lisburn Road or while away a morning in one of the many award-winning cafes and eateries all within a stone's throw of your new home.
Set amidst leafy Windsor Avenue, Furnisher House offers a range of stunning apartments in one of Belfast's most exclusive and central locations.
Take a few steps from your front door to leave the quiet, secluded sanctuary of Furnisher House and take advantage of all that this vibrant area of South Belfast has to offer. Enjoy culture and history at the Ulster Museum or marvel at the stunning architecture of Sir Charles Lanyon showcased by Queen's University.
This exclusive part of Belfast also provides the ideal base for those commuting with ease of access to the Northern Ireland motorway network and also Translink services via Adelaide Train Station and regular bus routes that frequent the Lisburn Road.
For those travelling further afield Belfast City Airport is approximately a 15-minute drive while Belfast International Airport can be reached by car in around 30 minutes.
At Lanyon Homes our top priority is ensuring that all our buyers, in all of our developments,
experience the smoothest possible move into their new home.
We make every effort to take care of everything our buyers require to ensure a successful handover. Our aim is to take care of even the smallest details, enabling you to enjoy an exciting and positive home-buying experience.
Our team will provide as much, or as little, assistance as necessary. Whether you're a first-time buyer or seasoned mover, we'll be here when you need us.
We're conscious that the demands of homeowners are continually evolving and at Furnisher House, as part of The Lanyon Homes Promise, we are providing a range of options and services to ensure you can get the most out of your home from the moment you turn your key in the door for the first time.
Windsor Avenue Belfast
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »