Friends Day Nursery, 27 Craigy Road, Saintfield BT24 7BZ
Business For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fantastic opportunity to acquire a successful day nursery in Saintfield village
- Well established and successfully operating at the premises since 2002
- Registered for 80 children at its modern state of the art facilities
- Excellent reputation as one of the leading childcare providers in the local area
- Premises provides spacious & versatile space over two floors
- Downstairs baby room, sleep room, toddler room and pre-school room
- Downstairs kitchens, offices, toilets, stores and nappy change room
- First floor after school room, store, toilets & kitchen/staff room
- Strong track record of income and profit generation
- High occupancy levels and consistent referrals
- Up to date accounts and fee structure will be made available to serious enquiries
- Successful organisational structure with well-qualified staff in place
- Winner of Nursery Manager of the Year, Best After Schools Club & Best Eco Friendly Nursery 2018
This is a superb opportunity to acquire an established day nursery with an excellent reputation located on the outskirts of Saintfield village. The nursery has been successfully trading since 2002 and has grown over the years to the point that it is now registered to accommodate 80 children. The former farm building was sympathetically rebuilt in 2001 to offer spacious and versatile space over two floors whilst benefiting from wonderful outdoor space for the children to enjoy.
The ground floor comprises a large communal hall leading to an office, WC and the main kitchen. Adjacent is a spacious baby unit with a sleep room and a toddler unit with a sleep room – both of which share a kitchen and a nappy/toilet block. Following another hall is the preschool unit which comprises a play room, a toilet block, a store room and a kitchen. Upstairs consists of a large after school room complete with toilets, a kitchen/staff room and a store.
Outside extensive secure grounds wrap the building extending to circa. 1 acre. There is a car park for staff to the rear and a separate car park for parents to the front.
For the children there are two separate large playgrounds that offer a wealth of different play and learning opportunities. There is playground for babies and toddlers which is accessed from their respective care units. These are secure, grassed and have soft surfacing. There is a separate playground for Preschool and After school children which is to the rear of the premises and hosts climbing frames and play equipment on artificial grass and a tarmac play area with a store and a picnic area. The children have from here access to a field ( 1/3 acre) which hosts a variety of animals and their dwellings. A separate secure area for the oil tank and bins is discretely placed to the rear of the building.
The semi-rural location in beautiful County Down countryside is within a short drive of Saintfield, Crossgar, Carryduff and Belfast.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »