- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 4 Bed, 2 Reception Detached Bungalow
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Walking Distance to Beach, Golf Course, Train Station & Amenities
- Short Drive to Benone, Downhill, Mussenden Temple & Coleraine Town Centre
- Elevated Site with Stunning Sea & Countryside Views
- Garden to Front and Side Laid in Lawn
- May be suitable for redevelopment (subject to necessary planning)
- Occupying a choice elevated site with stunning sea views and over looking Castlerock village this spacious well laid out detached bungalow is in a most desirable location within close distance from the beach, golf course and village amenities. Coleraine Town Centre is approximately 5 miles away. Ideal for either family/ holiday home or possible redevelopment opportunity (subject to necessary planning) interest is sure to be high and viewing comes highly recommended.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Porch
- With storage cupboard, hotpress and immersion heater.
- Lounge 4.93m x 3.63m (16'02 x 11'11)
- With tiled fireplace and hearth, pine sheeted ceiling, dimmer switch.
- Dining Room 5.00m x 3.61m (widest points) (16'05 x 11'10 (wide
- With tiled fireplace and hearth.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 6.07m x 3.58m (19'11 x 11'09)
- Comprising eye & low level units with tiling between, integrated hob and oven with extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, breakfast bar.
- Rear Porch
- Utility Room 2.97m x 2.90m (9'9 x 9'06)
- Comprising low level units, stainless steel sink units, space for washing machine & tumble dryer.
- Main Bedroom 3.58m x 4.57m (widest points) (11'09 x 15'0 (wides
- Ensuite- comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with wooden splash back and mirror, W/C.
- Bedroom 2 3.43m x 3.38m (11'3 x 11'1)
- Comprising built in wardrobes & storage units.
- Bedroom 3 2.95m x 3.38m (9'08 x 11'1)
- Bedroom 4 2.67m x 3.61m (8'09 x 11'10)
- With dimmer switch.
- Bathroom 1.68m x 3.58m (5'6 x 11'9)
- Comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, bath, wash hand basin, W/C, half tiled walls.
- Property approached by tarmac driveway with iron gates leading to spacious parking. Gardens to front and side laid in lawn with selection of shrubs and plants. Raised flagged pathway to front, flagged paved area to rear. Outside taps to rear.
- Garage 3.07m x 5.31m (10'1 x 17'5)
- With roller door and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »