- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Ronan McAnenny ltd welcomes to the property market this stunning five bedroom detached family home located in the semi rural village of Ballymagorry, Co Tyrone. This dwelling is located approximately 4 miles from Strabane town centre. This home was built in 1915 but has had modifications in recent years - new roof in 2000, rewired central heating - 1998, Rayburn stove installed - 1998, sliding sash windows approximately 2003. Internally, this home has been maintained to the highest of standard throughout consisting of five spacious bedrooms, kitchen, utility, three reception rooms, conservatory, three bathrooms and study room. To the exterior of the dwelling there are nature landscaped grounds surrounding the home. There is a detached garage, green house and summer house. The house is positioned on a private site boasted stunning views of the surrounding countryside. This home must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Porch: 2.62m x 1.46m
- Tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall: 8.26m x 2.26m
- Wooden parquet flooring, one double and one single radiator.
- Living/Family Room: 4.94m x 4.18m
- Wooden parquet flooring, dual aspect windows, marble fireplace, open fire and double radiator.
- Living Room 2: 4.85m x 4.80m
- Wooden parquet flooring, wooden fire surround with marble hearth, Aarow stove and double radiator.
- Reception 3: Wooden flooring, stone fireplace with open fire and double radiator.
- Kitchen: 7.45m x 4.90m
- Tiled flooring, recessed spotlights, patio doors, double radiator, Rayburn stove, Belfast sink and granite worktop.
- Conservatory: 4.76m x 4.83m
- Tiled flooring, vaulted ceiling, electric heating and patio doors.
- Utility Room: 4.66m x 1.75m
- Tiled flooring, high and low level cupboards, recessed spotlights, gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, chrome radiator, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Downstairs WC: 2.45m x 1.74m
- Tiled flooring wit hpartially tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin, electric shower and chrome towel rail.
- Main Bathroom: 3.4m x 2.56m
- Wooden flooring, recessed spotlights, WC, wash hand basin, roll top bath and double radiator.
- Master Bedroom: 4.72m x 4.58m
- Wooden flooring, dual aspect windows and double radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 2.43m x 4.66m
- Double bedroom with wooden flooring and double radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.93m x 4.5m
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring and double radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.2m x 2.9m
- Single bedroom with carpet flooring and single radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.91m x 4.92m
- Wooden flooring, fire place and double radiator.
- Study: 2.40m x 4.62m
- Wooden flooring and double radiator.
- Bathroom 3: 3.00m x 2.25m
- Wooden flooring, WC, wash hand basin, power shower and single radiator.
- Garage: 5.96m x 7.04m
- Summer House: 3.47m x 3.97m
- Up and over roller door, WC & wash hand basin.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only and can be arranged by calling our office on 02871 886910.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »