- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Planning pending for extension and alterations to existing detached double garage, to provide ancillary family living accommodation
- Spacious, detached family home is a popular location
- Good sized and inviting reception hall
- Three reception rooms, two leading to patio terrace
- Spacious dining kitchen with ta range of integrated appliances and utility off
- Downstairs WC
- Five bedrooms, two with en suite shower rooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Garden to front and patio terrace to the rear overlooking the Broadwater Towpath
- Detached garage with access to first floor/office
Additional InformationBuilt in 1992, this spacious family home has been well finished and tastefully presented throughout. The accommodation spread over two floors is well balanced comprising 3 reception rooms and 5 bedrooms, 2 with en suite shower rooms. Of particular note is the impressive view over the Broadwater and the patio terrace which allows you to relax and enjoy the view in all weather. The house offers generous family living internally and externally a patio area and a detached garage. The current owner has planning pending for an extension and alterations to the existing detached double garage, to provide ancillary family living accommodation.
Convenient to Aghalee, Ballinderry, Moira, the International Airport and arterial routes this welcoming home could satisfy the needs of various different buyers and we encourage an internal inspection to appreciate it's many attributes at your earliest convenience.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Georgian style.solid wood panelled door, matching side panels.
- 6.08m x 4.17m (19' 11" x 13' 8")
Featured mahogany fireplace, marble and granite inlay and hearth. balcony off, uPVC patio doors, cornicing double doors to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.1m x 2.72m (13' 5" x 8' 11")
- 4.22m x 2.36m (13' 10" x 7' 9")
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, extractor fan.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.2m x 3.m (13' 9" x 9' 10")
Feature fireplace with cast iron multi-fuel store, brick hearth & timber mantle, spotlighting, sliding uPVC double glazed doors to patio terrace.
- 3.m x 4.12m (9' 10" x 13' 6")
Range of high and low units with granite worktops, Belfast sink with mixer tap, ceramic tiled splash backs, integrated extractor and dishwasher.
- KITCHEN DINER
- 3.35m x 3.74m (10' 12" x 12' 3")
Ceramic tiled floor, feature Stanley range.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor, spotlights. Door to . . .
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Stainless steel single bowl sink unit, boiler, washer dryer, spotlights.
- Feature skylight, hotpress off, access roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.59m x 5.25m (11' 9" x 17' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Solid wood floor, fully tiled corner shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, spotlights, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 3.59m (13' 8" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.37m x 2.56m (14' 4" x 8' 5")
Feature window, spotlights, walk-in robe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.67m x 3.37m (12' 0" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.14m x 3.38m (13' 7" x 11' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Solid wood floor, fully tiled corner shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, spotlights, dual aspect window.
- Modern freestanding raised bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps low flush wc.
- Garage with first floor.
- Front with shrubs and additional parking and to the rear a large patio terrace to rear overlooking the Lagan and Broadwater Towpath
Coming from Belfast take junction 9 off the M1 and take 3rd exit onto A26, Glenavy Road, signposted International Airport. Take left after just under a mile onto Soldierstown Road. From Lisburn, follow A3 to Lisnabilla Road, turn right to join Lisnabilla Road and turn right again onto Glenavy Road. Follow the road for 0.4 miles and turn left onto Soldierstown Road and number 58 is on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »