- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautful Stone Faced Detached Family Home with Surrouding Country Views yet only a Few Minutes Drive from the Main A1 Dual• Beautiful Stone Faced Detached Family Home with Surrounding Country Views yet only a Few Minutes Drive from the Main A1 Dual Carriageway
- Fabulous Mature Site Accessed via Electric Gates with a Sweeping Driveway to Attached Double Garage & Further Stable Block with 2 Stables, Tack Room & Separate Shed
- Finished to the Very Highest Standard Throughout both Internally & Externally
- Gracious Reception Hall with Cloakroom/WC
- Stunning Formal Drawing Room & Dining Room
- Sun Room off Reception Hall & Everyday Sitting Room to the Rear
- Fabulous Handmade Clive Christian Gold Leaf Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances Open Plan to Casual Living/Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Staircase from Rear Hall to 1st Floor Games Room/Potential Home Office with its Own Separate Entrance
- Six Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Three with Ensuites & Dressing Rooms & Luxury Family Bathroom
- Bathoom Suites all Chadder Sanitan & Villeroy & Bosch
- The Property has Extensive Surrounding Gardens in Lawns with Landscaped Beds in Shrubs, Bushes, Mature Trees, Magnificent Walled Garden & Patio Area with Water Feature
- Geothermal Underfloor Heating on Ground Floor, Oil Fired on Second & Third Floor
- Opus Smart Home Audio Integration in Main Reception Areas & Both Master Bedrooms, Wall Mounted Controls in Each Room, Home Crome 5.1 Wiring in Main Living Room
- Zoned Alarm System
- Semi-Rural Location yet only a Short Drive to Many Local Towns/Cities Including Belfast, Lisburn, Banbridge & Lurgan with Sprucefield approximately a 15 Minute Drive Away, Only 5 Minutes Drive to A1 Carriageway to Dublin
- Convenient to Local Schools & Shopping Facilities
Additional InformationFoxleigh Hall offers everything one would wish for in way of a beautiful family home with excellent proportions, location and the sheer quality finish this fine home has to offer.
The house is approached by a sweeping gravel driveway through electronic entrance gates and is situated by stunning gardens in lawns with landscaped beds, shrubs, bushes and trees, extensive patio sitting area and water feature. It further benefits from being nestled in the centre of the surrounding 20 acres of land all of which have their own access off the main road and a stable block of 2 stables, tack room and a separate shed/workshop.
The attention to detail is second to none and this home offers a high level of specification throughout including, locally quarried stone, reclaimed red brick, reclaimed Bangor blue slates, Clive Christian kitchen and Chadder, Sanitan and Villeroy and Bosch sanitary ware.
An elegant family home in super semi-rural location undoubtedly one of the finest to come to the market in Co Down.
- Double panelled entrance door with ornate glazing above.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Vestibule door.
- IMPRESSIVE ENTRANCE RECEPTION HALL:
- Black and white marble flooring, understairs storage, French door to rear courtyard, feature staircase with panelling.
- Period style high flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, black and white marble tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.m x 5.49m (26' 3" x 18' 0")
Magnificent antique marble open fireplace, solid oak flooring, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.47m (18' 0" x 14' 8")
Attractive antique open fireplace, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, solid oak flooring.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.71m (17' 0" x 12' 2")
French doors to courtyard with views over surrounding countryside, ceramic tiled floor.
- HANDMADE CLIVE CHRISTIAN GOLD LEAF KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 10.67m x 5.69m (35' 0" x 18' 8")
Range of high and low level units, large centre island unit incorporating oak table unit, magnificent mantle surrounding electric Aga range with complementary four ring gas hob and oven, inset Belfast sink unit, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, marble work surfaces, excellent larder cupboard, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, ceramic tiled flooring. Living area with attractive antique marble open fireplace, doors to patio area
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 7.44m x 4.95m (24' 5" x 16' 3")
(at widest points). Hexagonal shaped room with octagonal vaulted ceiling with glazed atrium, attractive antique marble open fireplace, doors to rear gardens and patio area.
- SPACIOUS REAR HALLWAY:
- Feature tiled floor, understairs storage, access to garage.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.45m (12' 3" x 11' 4")
High and low level units, Belfast sink unit, granite work surfaces, wine cooler, ceramic tiled floor, integrated freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Impressive staircase leading to . . .
- Feature stained glass arch window with panel surrounding.
- Storage cupboard and shelved airing cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.44m x 4.98m (17' 10" x 16' 4")
Attractive feature marble fireplace.
- ENSUITE DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 1.88m (12' 0" x 6' 2")
Excellent range of Clive Christian fitted units.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower enclosure with telephone hand shower and additional watering can shower above, Sanitan fittings with twin wash hand basins, high flush wc, marble flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.61m x 3.84m (18' 5" x 12' 7")
French doors to balcony.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.1m x 1.78m (10' 2" x 5' 10")
Excellent range of fitted units.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Large shower enclosure with telephone hand shower and additional watering can shower, low flush wc, Villeroy and Bosch suite, wash hand basin in vanity unit, marble flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.m x 3.3m (16' 5" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Quadrant shower enclosure with telephone hand shower and additional watering can shower head, high flush Sanitan WC, pedestal wash hand basin, marble tiled flooring.
- VANITY AREA:
- 2.69m x 1.83m (8' 10" x 6' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.5m x 3.53m (14' 9" x 11' 7")
- 3.81m x 2.97m (12' 6" x 9' 9")
Free standing bath with foot and claw, mixer tap and telephone hand shower, spacious shower enclosure, telephone hand shower and additional watering can shower head, feature stainless steel Chadder high flush wc, ornate vanity unit and matching mirrored storage cabinet, heated towel rail, marble flooring.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.31m x 4.7m (17' 5" x 15' 5")
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.78m x 4.67m (15' 8" x 15' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM/WET ROOM:
- Shower attachment, low flush wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
- External staircase to . . .
- HOME OFFICE/GAMES ROOM:
- 7.24m x 5.69m (23' 9" x 18' 8")
Adjoining cloakroom with wc and wash hand basin.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.01m x 5.56m (23' 0" x 18' 3")
Including recess, electric roller doors, ground source heat pump, oil fired boiler, pressurised water tank, light and power.
- DETACHED GARAGE/WORKSHOP:
- 10.77m x 7.14m (35' 4" x 23' 5")
Double sliding timber doors.
- ORIGINAL OUTBUILDING CONVERTED TO STABLE BLOCK:
- 4.57m x 4.32m (15' 0" x 14' 2")
Two water supplies.
- TACK ROOM:
- 5.92m x 4.32m (19' 5" x 14' 2")
Double timber doors.
- Outside there is a magnificent walled garden, stunning patio area and magnificent water feature.
From A1 dual carriageway turn off to Dromore, follow signs for Blackskull. Turn into Blackskull Road and Villawood Road is next on the left, the house is on the brow of the hill on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »