- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS (except velux)
- APRROX 3 ACRES
- EPC RATING E
- Having walk in hotpress, wall light points, ceiling cornicing, semi solid wooden floor, double doors to Lounge.
- LOUNGE 5.64m x 3.96m (18'6" x 13')
- Having cast iron fireplace with matching mirror overmantle, tiled inset, granite hearth, ceiling cornicing, wall light points. semi solid wooden floor.
- DINING ROOM 5.64m x 3.38m (18'6" x 11'1")
- Having carved oak fireplace with matching mirror overmantle, ceiling cornicing, semi solid wooden floor, French doors to side, Archway to Kitchen.
- KITCHEN 5.66m x 3.43m (18'7" x 11'3")
- Having range of eye and low level units, glazed display cupboards, double bowl stainless steel sink unit set in granite worktop and splash back, recessed lighting, ceiling beams, breakfast bar, tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Having toilet and WHB off with 1/2 tiled walls, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.95m x 2.44m (9'8" x 8')
- Having eye and low level units, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, granite worktop, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM (1) 4.47m x 3.96m (14'8" x 13')
- Comprising of fully tiled walk in electric shower, WHB, WC, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2) 4.01m x 3.45m (13'2" x 11'4")
- Having ceiling cornicing, semi solid wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3) 3.58m x 3.25m (11'9" x 10'8")
- Having semi solid wooden floor.
- STUDY 3.61m x 2.54m (11'10" x 8'4")
- Having fireplace, tiled floor, French doors.
- Comprising of fully tiled walk in shower, bath, WC, WHB, 1/2 tiled walls, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Having spacious gallery landing, access to attic storage.
- BEDROOM (4) 4.32m x 3.02m (14'2" x 9'11")
- Having built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (5) 3.66m x 3.12m (to widest points) (12' x 10'3" (to
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising of fully tiled walk in electric shower, WHB, WC, 1/2 tiled walls, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 29'4" x 18'11" Having floored attic room, side window and door, roller door, light and power points.
Walled to front with double entrance gates.
Lawns stocked with abundance of plants, trees and shrubs.
Paved patio area to rear.
- ADDITIONAL 10 ACRES MAY BE PURCHASED IF REQUIRED
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES:
- Estimated Annual Rates: £1412.85 (Aug 2019)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »