Fox Hill, Hillsborough
5 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
SHOW HOME OPEN EVERY SUNDAY 2-4PM
PRIVATE VIEWING AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT AT A TIME TO SUIT YOU!
Fox Hill enjoys a most enviable setting along the Lisburn Road, just a few minutes from the very heart of Hillsborough Village. A real sense of tranquility pervades the village with its beautiful Park Lake and forest walks of historical Hillsborough Fort which are only a short stroll from these fine period homes.
The spacious ground floor offers a bright entrance hall opening through to large open plan kitchen, dining, living area and a further lounge to the front. Over the first and second floors there are four double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, a family bathroom and additional shower room suite, a family bathroom and additional shower room suite, as well as incorporating a utility area.
Combined with home comforts including wood burning stoves, quality kitchens and contemporary sanitary ware, these elegant homes will appeal to a wide spectrum of potential purchasers.
PHASE TWO - SPECIFICATIONS
We aim to provide you with a home of fine appearance, maximum comfort and ease of maintenance with a 10 year structural warranty.
- Traditional cavity wall construction with red brick and rendered external finish
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to reduce heat loss and lower running costs.
- Natural slate roof with black coloured tiles to ridge.
- Decorative aluminum rainwater goods, with uPVC Downpipes.
- uPVC double glazed windows with stone cills.
- Painted hardwood panelled external door and quility ironmongery
INTERNAL TRIMMING & DOORS
Moulded skirting & architraves with hockey stick detail painted white. Solid oak doors with quality ironmongery.
Stairways will incorporate timber stairs, Painted newel posts, Oak handrails and Painted balustrades.
CEILINGS AND WALLS
Smooth plastered ceilings and walls, painted in a choice of neutral colour.
Quality Kitchen with choice of doors, work tops and handles. Appliances to include cooker, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room.
Pre-selected designer sanitary ware with chrome fittings, free-standing bath tub and slimline shower trays. Chrome towel radiators will be fitted in all bathrooms and en-suite areas.
Lounge - A multi fuel stove on a limestone hearth with slate surround
Living Area - A gas inset stove.
- Choice of carpets with underlay to Lounge, Stairs, Landing & Bedrooms
- Choice of floor tiles to entrance hall, kitchen/diner/living area, utility room, W.C, bathroom and en-suites.
- Choice of tiling to shower enclosures.
- Choice of tiling to sinks.
High efficiency combi gas boiler with zoned heating areas and thermostatically controlled radiators.
Comprehensive range of electrical sockets including USB points, switches, TV and Telephone points. Wiring for future satellite points. Smoke, heat & Carbon monoxide detectors. Energy efficient down lighting to ceilings.
Zoned burglar alarm system provided.
- Landscaped front and rear gardens.
- Double boarded fencing to rear boundaries
- Bitmac parking areas
- Paved patio area to rear gardens
- Feature external lighting to front and rear
- Outside tap provided.
Additional options may be considered but will only be incorporated into the property if a binding contract is in existence between all parties at the requisite stage of construction.
This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation. Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, the contents do not form part of, constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract. The right is reserved to alter or amend any details. There is variations between phase 1 & phase 2 specifications.
There will be a nominal service charge payable to maintain the estate communal.
Contact The Agent
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right