- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Tucked away in the much sought-after leafy suburbs of Malone, Brenndarragh is an exclusive new build development of two semidetached red brick houses.
Each comprises circa 2950 sq ft or 274 m2 over three storeys and is being built to be ready for occupation by the end quarter of 2021.
The fact that there is such a short supply of quality, high specification properties in the area specifically designed to meet the demands of modern day living, will undoubtedly cause massive interest and early booking is highly recommended.
Life has become busier some might say even hectic. These homes are being built with all this in mind. The beauty of this location also lies in its surroundings, not only is it nestled between the ever- popular Malone and Lisburn Road, but is easily accessible to Stranmillis with Lagan
Meadows, Belvoir Forest and Ormeau Parks all close by.
Four or Six Bed Option Available.
KITCHEN & UTILITY
• High quality units with a choice of worktop, doors and handles
• Integrated appliances to include hob, electric oven, extractor fan,
fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Free standing washing machine included
• Concealed under unit lighting in kitchen
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Separate shower in bathroom (where applicable) or shower over bath
• Mirror with LED lights
• Chrome towel radiators
• Vanity unit to bathroom and ensuite
CARPET & TILING
Carpet to lounge, stairs, landing and all bedrooms
• Floor tiling to hall, kitchen, utility, cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite
• Wall tiling to shower enclosures, around the bath and splash backs to all
wash hand basins
• Gas fired central heating
• Energy efficient boiler fitted which provides hot water on demand
• Thermostatically controlled radiators fitted throughout
• Walls, ceilings, doors and woodwork painted throughout
• Generous electrical specification to include power points, TV points to
all bedrooms and phone points
• Houses wired for security alarm and entertainment packages
• French doors leading to patio area
• Down lights to kitchen, WC, bathroom and en-suite
• Extensive landscaping throughout the development - Asphalt driveway
• Patio area flagged and paved paths around the house
• Hedging and painted railings to selected sites
• Lawns laid in turf to rear and front gardens where applicable - External
• High quality front door and uPVC windows
• Concrete tile slate roof
• Optional 4/6 bedrooms
• All homes come with 10 year NHBC Home Warranty.
4 BEDROOM OPTION
SITTING ROOM - 18m² (4.94m x 4.1m). / 194 sq ft ( 16 “ 2” x 13” 5”)
DINING ROOM - 13m² (4.1m x 3.06m). / 140 sq ft ( 13” 5” x 10” 0”)
UTILITY ROOM - 7m². / 75 sq ft
KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING - 48m² (6.7m x 7.6m). / 517 sq ft ( 22” 0” x 25” 0”)
DOWNSTAIRS WC - 2m². / 22 sq ft
STORE - 2m². / 22 sq ft
BEDROOM 1 - 21m² (4.18m x 3.9m), / 226 sq ft ( 13” 9” x 12” 10”)
EN-SUITE - 7m² (2.2m x 3.2m), / 75 sq ft ( 7” 3” x 10” 6” )
WARDROBE - 7m². / 75 sq ft
STORE - 2m². / 22 sq ft
BEDROOM 2 - 15m² ( ) / 161 sq ft ( )
WARDROBE - 8m², / 86 sq ft
EN-SUITE- 8m². / 86 sq ft
BEDROOM 3 - 18m² (4.1m x 3.9m), / 194 sq ft ( 13” 5” x 12” 10” )
EN-SUITE - 4m². / 43 sq ft
STUDY - 7m² (2.36m x 3.2m). / 75 sq ft ( 7” 9” x 10” 6” )
BEDROOM 4 - 19m² (4.9m x 3.9m) , / 205 sq ft ( 16” 0” x 12” 10” )
WARDROBE - 12m², / 129 sq ft
EN-SUITE - 8m². / 86 sq ft
Under current legislation, we must inform you that the owner of this property is a member of staff at Pinpoint Property.
Schools near BrenndarraghVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|47A&B Derryvolgie Avenue||£749,950||2,940 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »