- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
Situated close to the lower pillars on the highly regarded Fortwilliam Park, Sites 1-4 Fortwilliam Grange is a small but perfectly formed development consisting of only 4 architecturally designed units (2 no. detached & 2 no. semi-detached). All properties are a generous 1,150 sq.ft.
The development enjoys easy access to Belfast City Centre via Shore Road or M2 motorway network. Renowned local amenities include Cavehill Country Park & Fortwilliam Golf Club. Excellent shopping can be found at both Abbey Centre and Cityside Retail & Leisure Park. Asda & Lidl have recently opened stores only minutes walk from your potentially new front door.
The stylish properties will benefit from an extremely high specification and quality standard of finish throughout. Building works are expected to be completed by early 2019.
- High Quality Kitchens With Soft Closing Doors And Drawers
- Integrated Appliances To Include Gas Hob, Electric Oven, Extractor Hood, Fridge/Freezer And Washer/Dryer
- Recessed Energy Efficient Led Lighting Downstairs
BATHROOM, ENSUITES & WCS
- Contemporary White Sanitary Ware With Chrome Fittings
- Chrome Towel Rail To Bathroom And Ensuite
- Recessed Lighting
- Thermostatically Controlled Showers
FLOOR COVERINGS & TILING
- Ceramic Tiling To WC, Bathroom And Ensuite
- Full Height Tiling To Shower Enclosures And Half Height To Bath Areas
- Quality Engineered Wooden Floor To Ground Floor (Except WC)
- Carpets To Bedroom, Stairs, Hallways, And Landings
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Internal Walls And Ceilings Painted
- CO2 Detectors
- Contemporary Internal Doors With Quality Ironmongery
- Wiring For Future Satellite Point
- Timber Frame Construction
- High Thermal Insulation And Energy Efficiency Rating
- All Rear Gardens To Be Top Soiled And Seeded
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows With Lockable System10 Year Warranty Provided By Global Home Warranties
- Internal images from another development by the same developer.
- The images are representative of the specification of the houses at Fortwilliam Grange