- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Large, Detached Home Circa 2800 Sq Ft On A Private, Elevated Site
- Luxury Kitchen Open To Living Area And Separate Utility Room
- Three, Ground Floor Reception Areas And Office Space
- Underfloor Heating, Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Four, Double Bedrooms, Three With Built In Storage And Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Four, Large First Floor Rooms Suitable For A Variety Of Uses, And Opportunity To Renovate
- Circa One Acre Site With Views Over The Surrounding Countryside
- Excellent Location, Ten Minutes Drive To Newtownards Town Centre
Additional Information30a Loughries Road is a substantial, detached home on an elevated site enjoying uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside, Scrabo Tower and the Mourne Mountains.
This property has an array of reception areas fit for multiple purposes. The ground floor has three reception rooms and an office, with the first floor offering two rooms currently being used as a gym and treatment room, and two further storage rooms ripe for conversion.
There are four, double bedrooms on the ground floor, master with ensuite shower room and three benefitting from built in storage. The formal living room has a stunning, inglenook style fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove and dual aspect views over the surrounding countryside. The kitchen is a fantastic size and opens onto a cosy, family room and also has a separate utility room.
The outside space is beautifully landscaped with a large tarmac area for parking, entertainment area and areas in lawn with mature shrubs and trees. The location and size of this stunning home needs to be seen to be appreciated, and internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space, light and adaptable accommodation on offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Terracotta tiled floor. Double doors leading to -
- Reception Hall
- Feature cast iron fireplace with electric fire and tiled hearth, stone effect tiled floor and airing cupboard. Fixed staircase.
- Dining Room 13'8 x 10'8 (4.17m x 3.25m)
- Solid wood flooring.
- Living Room 22'0 x 14'7 (6.71m x 4.45m)
- Solid wood flooring, feature brick fireplace with cast iron multi-fuel burning stove.
- Family Room 14'7 x 14'0 (4.45m x 4.27m)
- French doors to gardens. Brick fireplace with back boiler.
Open plan to:
- Kitchen 11'10 x 10'9 (3.61m x 3.28m)
- Range of high and low level Oak units with laminate work surfaces, Belfast type sink unit with mixer taps, Quooker boiler water tap, Franke waste disposal unit, display units, built in oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, wine rack, spotlighting and reclaimed timber flooring.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Utility Room 7'0 x 9'9 (2.13m x 2.97m)
- High and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring and access to rear garden.
- Study 7'9 x 10'9 (2.36m x 3.28m)
- Solid wood flooring.
- Master Bedroom 14'8 x 12'8 (4.47m x 3.86m)
- Solid wood flooring and double built in robes.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- White suite comprising large, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tongue and groove panelling to dado level, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan and spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 15'0 x 10'9 (4.57m x 3.28m)
- (at max points) Built in robe and solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 11'0 x 10'9 (3.35m x 3.28m)
- Double built in robe and solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 4 10'9 x 9'9 (3.28m x 2.97m)
- Built in robe and laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising tongue and groove panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tongue and groove to dado level, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan and spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Solid wood flooring and Velux type window.
- Gym 13'5 x 10'6 (4.09m x 3.20m)
- Velux type window and access to roofspace.
- Office / Treatment Room 10'6 x 5'6 (3.20m x 1.68m)
- Attic Room 17'7 x 16'8 (5.36m x 5.08m)
- Velux type window.
- Attic Room 19'4 x 8'5 (5.89m x 2.57m)
- Circa one acre site with tarmac driveway and large parking area, gardens in lawn with views over the surrounding countryside and patio areas. Alarm and sensor lights.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »