Former Lantern Bar 18, High Street, Ballynahinch BT24 8AB
Land For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Development Opportunity
- Full Planning Permission In Place
- Planning Ref: R/2013/0532/F
- Excellent Town Centre Location
- Commercial & Residential Use
- Full Drawings Available to View In Branch
- Site Access By Appointment With Agent
- Point Of Contact: Belinda McKee
An excellent opportunity to purchase a development site within Ballynahinch town centre with full planning permission. The site has been passed for a street frontage shop with four apartments above and a further 12 apartments with car parking and courtyard to the rear. Ballynahinch is often described as the gateway to the Mournes and has underwent major improvement in recent years including a town centre street scape scheme and shop frontage improvements to many business's. It boosts some of County Downs best schools and has recently attracted popular restaurants and cafes to the bustling market town.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »