- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- The subject property is accessed from the southern side of the Belfast Road, within Kiltonga Industrial Estate.
- Purpose built, former leisure centre comprising c. 17,072 sq ft situated on a site extending to c. 1.15 acres.
- Multi-tenanted building on short term leases / licence currently producing a gross income of £38,500 pa.
- The property is fitted with a passenger lift and an oil-fired commercial boiler.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Lakeland Dairies, Kirkpatrick, Technical Metals and Cool FM radio station.
- Suitable for a variety of potential uses or redevelopment subject to obtaining any statutory planning consents.
- Please download the Frazer Kidd property brochure for further details in relation to rates, tenancy details etc.
- EPC Rating - D79.
Part income producing former leisure centre situated within Kiltonga Industrial Estate, approx. 1.5 miles west of Newtownards Town Centre.
The subject property comprises a detached former leisure centre, which we understand was originally constructed by Ards Borough Council. The building is therefore bespoke in its nature and we understand originally provided 5 squash courts, 4 fitness suites, dedicated male and female changing rooms, a café/restaurant and supporting office/administration areas.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.