- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Red brick Former Parochial Hall with planning to convert into 3,000 sq ft 'Grand Design' family home
- Set on approximately 0.3 acres
- Currently extended to circa 2,600
- Recently being used for a variety of purposes, such as Personal Fitness, Charity Functions & Community events
- There are no historical listings on the building
- Planning approval for redevelopment for both residential and commercial purposes
- Oil fired central heating & uPVC double glazing throughout (not tested)
- PP for Conversion to residential dwelling - LA05/2017/0080/F
- PP for Refurbishment, extension - LA05/2016/1187/F
Additional InformationRarely does an opportunity arise such as this to acquire such a unique building with planning permission to convert into a 'Grand Design' family home.
Set on a circa 0.3 acres and currently extended to approximately 2,600 sqft the hall has full planning permsission for the conversion (change of use) to a residential dwelling. The hall has been used for a variety of purposes, such as personal fitness, charity functions and community events.
The renowned 'Coogan and Co Architects' have secured planning to convert the Hall into a stunning 4 bedroom detached home.
The hall also has planning approval for refurbishing and extending to a larger hall, which will suit a commercial project such as offices, coffee shop etc.
- MAIN HALL
- 18.72m x 9.25m (61' 5" x 30' 4")
Wooden floor. Double doors through to front porch.
FRONT PORCH: Tiled Floor, storm doors, 13'1" to suspended ceiling,
SIDE ENTRANCE: Twin sets of storm doors, tiled entrance porch leading too . . .
- MALE WC:
- Off the Main Hall
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Leading to . . .
- FEMALE WC:
- 4.65m x 2.62m (15' 3" x 8' 7")
Range of units, Beling electric oven, twin set of stainless steel sink units.
- ADJOINING HALL
- 7.49m x 5.97m (24' 7" x 19' 7")
uPVC double glazed.
- Excellent parking facilities, stoned in gravel.
Head out of Belfast along the Upper Malone Road. Pass Malone Golf Club on your left and Lady Dixon Park on your right. As you come to the sharp bend on your left, continue onto the Ballyskeagh Road the Church Hall is on your left at the corner of Ballyskeagh & Drumbeg Road.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »