Former Drumbeg Church Hall, 162 Ballyskeagh Road, Belfast BT17 9LL
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Red brick Former Parochial Hall with planning to convert into 3,000 sq ft 'Grand Design' family home
- Set on approximately 0.3 acres
- Currently extended to circa 2,600
- Recently being used for a variety of purposes, such as Personal Fitness, Charity Functions & Community events
- There are no historical listings on the building
- Planning approval for redevelopment for both residential and commercial purposes
- Oil fired central heating & uPVC double glazing throughout (not tested)
- PP for Conversion to residential dwelling - LA05/2017/0080/F
- PP for Refurbishment, extension - LA05/2016/1187/F
Additional InformationRarely does an opportunity arise such as this to acquire such a unique building with planning permission to convert into a 'Grand Design' family home.
Set on a circa 0.3 acres and currently extended to approximately 2,600 sqft the hall has full planning permsission for the conversion (change of use) to a residential dwelling. The hall has been used for a variety of purposes, such as personal fitness, charity functions and community events.
The renowned 'Coogan and Co Architects' have secured planning to convert the Hall into a stunning 4 bedroom detached home.
The hall also has planning approval for refurbishing and extending to a larger hall, which will suit a commercial project such as offices, coffee shop etc.
- MAIN HALL
- 18.72m x 9.25m (61' 5" x 30' 4")
Wooden floor. Double doors through to front porch.
FRONT PORCH: Tiled Floor, storm doors, 13'1" to suspended ceiling,
SIDE ENTRANCE: Twin sets of storm doors, tiled entrance porch leading too . . .
- MALE WC:
- Off the Main Hall
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Leading to . . .
- FEMALE WC:
- 4.65m x 2.62m (15' 3" x 8' 7")
Range of units, Beling electric oven, twin set of stainless steel sink units.
- ADJOINING HALL
- 7.49m x 5.97m (24' 7" x 19' 7")
uPVC double glazed.
- Excellent parking facilities, stoned in gravel.
Head out of Belfast along the Upper Malone Road. Pass Malone Golf Club on your left and Lady Dixon Park on your right. As you come to the sharp bend on your left, continue onto the Ballyskeagh Road the Church Hall is on your left at the corner of Ballyskeagh & Drumbeg Road.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »