- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Former concrete works and lands extending to circa 11.46 acres. (could be sold in suitable lots).
- The property is located approximately 5 miles from Limavady town centre. On leaving Limavady on Catherine Street turn left into the Baranailt Road and continue on until the Drumrane Road on your left hand side. Turn onto the Drumrane Road and continue along for approximately 2 miles and the subject property is located on the Carlaragh Road on the right hand side.
- The property extends to circa 11.46 acres and includes a range of sheds and office accommodation. Having been vacant for a number of years the plant has not been operational and has fallen into a state of disrepair. The yard with buildings is within 4 miles of Limavady and was used for the manufacturing of ready mix cement, pre-stressed hollow core concrete floor units, concrete floor units, concrete reinforced stairs, T beams for domestic floors and concrete plate floors. Prospective purchasers have the option of refurbishing the current facility or adapting the accommodation to suit other commercial / manufacturing uses.
- ACCOMMODATION -:
- All measurements are approximate and all purchasers should carry out their own due diligence.
- FRONT OFFICE: 22.56m x 8.66m (74'0 x 28'5)
- (External measurement).
Reception area, 6 offices, kitchen and WC.
- WORKSHOP: 19.51m x 27.13m (64'0 x 89'0)
- - Toolshed/Paintstore - Not measured.
- Store - Not measured.
- Canteen - Not measured.
- WC - Not measured.
- CONCRETE BATCHING PLANT:
- Concreted hardstand area with incline for lorries. Disused weighbridge.
- MANUFACTURING SHED: 52.73m x 3.66m (173'0 x 12'0)
- With 3 heated steel beds, 2 overhead 8,000 kgs cranes, 1 overhead 5,000 kg crane, tank shed and boiler house.
- OFFICE ACCOMMODATION:
- Approx. 3,200 sq ft - ground and first floor.
- 8' BAY OPEN SHED: 22.86m x 38.84m (75'0 x 127'5)
- 6 BAY BARN: 18.29m x 28.04m (60'0 x 92'0)
- With 10 tonne crane on a rail.
- For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Bensons: (028) 7034 3677 [email protected]
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »