This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- SUBSTANTIAL TERRACED ACCOMMODATION
- FORMERLY USED AS NURSING HOME
- OFFERS EXCELLENT REDEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY SUBJECT TO FPP
- SITUATED FACING WOODVALE PUBLIC PARK
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES SUCH AS TESCO STORES
- LOCATED IN AN AREA OF HIGH RENTAL DEMAND
Kingston Berkeley present to the open market this substantial building comprising of three terraced properties. Previously used as a 22 bed residential care home complete with ancillary stores,kitchens and living accommodation. This property will be suitable for a variety of uses subject to full planning approval. The three buildings are currently interconnecting, the full site currently extends to approximately 0.110 acres.
LPS: Rateable Value £14,100
Viewing: Viewing is strictly by appointment with marketing agents, please contact agents for viewing arrangements. Kingston Berkeley Tel: 0330 330 9439
Kingston Berkeley have endeavoured to prepare these particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »