- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Three bedrooms, one reception room
- Lovely, detached bungalow on mature, level site
- Fitted kitchen with dining area
- White bathroom suite with bath and shower cubicle
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Exceptionally popular location
- Attached garage
- Close to Helen's Bay Square train station and golf club
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
Being within walking distance of Helen's Bay Square, train station and Helen's Bay Golf Club, Carolsteen has proved to be repeatedly popular with those seeking an easily managed, convenient and comfortable home.
Set off by a lovely, mature corner site which is sheltered by hedges and shrubs, the bungalow is located on a level site and is easily maintained.
The accommodation 'flows' well with a comfortable living room being supported by a fitted kitchen and dining area, two of the three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and the bathroom offers bath and shower facilities.
Comfort is enhanced with uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating.
This is sure to attract good interest.
- Covered entrance porch, uPVC front door, laminate flooring, glazed inner door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks cupboard. Attic access. Glazed door to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.4m x 4.27m (21' 0" x 14' 0")
Tiled open fireplace, tiled hearth, copper canopy, Dual aspect windows overlooking the garden. Serving hatch to:
- 3.58m x 3.15m (11' 9" x 10' 4")
Range of high and low level units, laminate worktops, ceramic tiled floor, larder cupboard, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tiled splashback, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Door to living room.
- LARGE DINING AREA
- 4.27m x 3.05m (14' 0" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
Range of built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 2.74m (13' 0" x 9' 0")
Range of built-in wardrobes and sliding mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.44m (10' 0" x 8' 0")
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, large cupboard, walk-in shower with fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floors.
- 5.18m x 3.05m (17' 0" x 10' 0")
Roller door, light and power.
- Neat easily managed gardens laid in lawns, to front side and rear, mature trees, hedges and shrubs, bordered by hedging and shrubbery. Rear patio area. Tarmac driveway.
- Outside tap.
Off Bridge Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »