Flat 9 Laurel Villas, 43 Ranfurly Avenue, Bangor BT20 3SJ
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Exceptionally Well-Presented Penthouse Apartment
- Spacious Reception Hall with Solid Oak Flooring
- Located on the Prestigious Ranfurly Avenue
- Two double bedrooms both with Built in Wardrobes, Master bedroom with En suite Shower Room
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area with Solid Oak Flooring and Breath-taking Elevated Sea Views
- Exceptional Storage
- Recently Fitted High Gloss Modern Kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Lift Access to All Floors
- Resident Parking
Additional InformationProperties of this type very rarely come to market in the much sought-after area of Bangor West. This bright and spacious penthouse apartment provides modern accommodation with breath-taking views to Carnalea Golf Club, Crawfordsburn, Helen's Bay, Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline.
With lift access to this penthouse apartment and ample parking, this property is sure to attract a range of viewers and early viewing is recommended. Internally comprising of a spacious entrance hall, open plan living/dining area, separate fully fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en suite shower room, additional double bedrooms, contemporary family bathroom. This property also benefits from a well maintained communal reception hall and double glazing throughout.
Offering ease of access to Bangor Town Centre, local bus, train and commuter routes for those travelling to Newtownards and Belfast and of course those delightful coastal walks are a short stroll away.
- Communal front door. Stairs and lift to third floor.
- Number 9 front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak wooden flooring. Access hatch to roofspace. Recessed spotlighting.
- SPACIOUS HALLWAY:
- With study area. Velux window. Storage into eaves. Built-in storage cupboard with built-in shelving. Condenser dryer. Solid wooden flooring and built-in cloakroom.
- L-SHAPED LOUNGE / / LIVING SPACE / DINING ROOM:
- 8.03m x 6.76m (26' 4" x 22' 2")
Solid oak wooden flooring. Velux window. uPVC double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony. Breath-taking elevated views across Bangor West, Carnalea Golf Course, Helen's Bay, Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline.
- 3.86m x 3.07m (12' 8" x 10' 1")
Recently fitted contrasting high gloss grey kitchen. Stone effect work surface and splashback. Single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit. Stainless steel mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated five ring stainless steel gas hob. Stainless steel extractor hood and fan. Stainless steel splashback. Stainless steel double ovens below. Integrated fridge freezer. Hot pan drawers. Porcelain tiled floor. Concealed gas fired boiler. Velux window. Breath-taking views to Carnalea Golf Club, Crawfordsburn, Helen's Bay, Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline. Recessed LED spotlighting. Integrated washing machine. Built-in storage cupboard with built-in shelving in lounge. Oak wooden flooring. Additional large built-in storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.78m x 4.65m (15' 8" x 15' 3")
Double built-in deep robes. Recessed drawer units by two. Excellent views.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With contemporary white suite comprising: close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, fully tiled walls with contrasting tiling detail, chrome heated towel rail, built-in fully tiled shower, built-in chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.73m x 3.68m (22' 1" x 12' 1")
Dual aspect Velux windows with elevated views. Double built-in robes.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, deep fill panelled bath, chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
Travelling towards Bangor along the Bryansburn Road, turn left at the mini round-a-bout onto Maxwell Road and Ranfurly Avenue is your third turning on the right.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »