- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A luxury ground floor apartment with its own front door access
- Conveniently located on the Knock Road in East Belfast
- Immaculate condition throughout and stylishly presented
- Modern fitted kitchen open plan to dining area
- Lounge with large feature window
- Two double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom with a three piece white suite
- Ample off street car parking
- Ideally situated for commuting into Belfast or the outer ring
- Early viewing come highly recommended
- EPC- D57
Additional InformationThis is a fabulous opportunity to purchase a stunning ground floor apartment situated on the popular Knock Road in East Belfast. This apartment is in excellent condition throughout and has been stylishly decorated. The location alone will generate high interest and it will certainly prove popular with first time buyers, investors and those looking to move to a convenient location.
The apartment benefits from its own front door access into a hallway with storage cupboard, through to an open plan kitchen, dining and living room, followed by two well-proportioned double bedrooms, (master bedroom fitted with a range of robes with mirrored sliding doors) and a contemporary bathroom with a white three-piece suite. The apartment also benefits from ample off street car parking
Conviniently located close to Ballyhackamore village with a fantastic choice of shops, cafes and restaurants. Also within walking distance are an array of shops at Cherryvalley and Kings Square. Knock Golf Club and David Lloyd Leisure are also close by. An excellent choice of both primary and secondary schools are also in the vicinity. For those looking for location, quality and convenience this is a must see.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- Front Door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminated wooden floor, built in storage
- 3.4m x 3.02m (11' 2" x 9' 11")
Large feature window
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.39m x 2.92m (14' 5" x 9' 7")
One and a bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture, laminated work surfaces, four ring gas hob and stainless steel electric oven, plumbed for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, recessed low voltage lights, velux window
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 2.39m (13' 7" x 7' 10")
Built in storage, gas fired boiler
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 2.62m (9' 5" x 8' 7")
Range of robes with mirrored sliding doors
- White suite comprising curved panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower unit and shower screen, Vanity unit with sink and chrome mixer taps, low flush wc. Half wooden panelled walls, partley tiled walls, Recessed low voltage lights, heated towel rail.
- Communal car parking and garden area
Driving along the Knock Road, just passed the Kings Road, 23 Knock Road is on the left hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »