- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately presented apartment
- 2 bedrooms - spacious lounge
- Modern hi gloss fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob
- Luxury white bathroom suite - partially tiled walls
- Built in wardrobes in bedrooms
- PVC double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Balcony to rear
- View of Cavehill from rear elevation
- Ideal first purchase
- Ready for immediate possession
Additional InformationShanks and company are delighted to present this extremely well presented apartment. Its location couold not be more convenient for access to Belfast City Centre, a host of leading local schools and the Ulster University York Street campus. Offering genrerous living accommodation and low outgoings the dwelling is ideally suited to those looking to downsize, a first time buyer or young couple and therefore early viewing is a must.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite door, laminate floor, intercom, panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- 4.39m x 3.35m (14' 5" x 11' 0")
Double panelled radiator, electric wall mounted fire.
- 4.42m x 3.28m (14' 6" x 10' 9")
Basin 1/2 single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, range hi gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Belling double oven, ceramic touch hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, polished porcelain tiled floor, gas central heating boiler, view of Cavehill, partially tiled walls, built in cupboard with panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.38m x 2.92m (11' 1" x 9' 7")
Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.82m x 2.46m (9' 3" x 8' 1")
Double panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, door to balcony, view of Cavehill.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, shower screen, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
128th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »