- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Luxury Apartment Affording Dual Panoramic Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fabulous Lounge
- Double Balcony
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Hardwood Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Integral Garage
- Highly Desirable Location
Additional InformationMagnificent Luxury
Penthouse Apartment Affording Dual Panoramic Views
A rare opportunity to acquire a fabulous top apartment affording panoramic views within this highly admired apartment complex. The spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and second bedroom with French door to balcony, generous lounge with dining and French door to balcony, spacious fitted kitchen incorporating built-in high level oven, hob, integrated fridge and bathroom in coloured suite. The dwelling further offers double glazed hardwood windows, gas central heating, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings, intercom entry, excellent storage cupboard plus access to roof space, integral garage, plus twin car parking bays. Convenient to local shopping and public transport make this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Intercom entry.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2.96 x 2.85 (9'9" x 9'4")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
Raised en-suite - Coloured suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2.94 x 3.97 (9'8" x 13'0")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, double glazed French door to balcony.
- Living Room 4.12 x 6.06 (13'6" x 19'11")
- Brick fireplace, gas fire, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, dining area, double panelled radiator, French door to balcony, panoramic views over Belfast Lough and beyond.
- Kitchen 3.07 x 3.59 (10'1" x 11'9")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, built-in high level oven and ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated fridge, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, gas boiler, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder.
- Integral Garage 5.90 x 2.90 (19'4" x 9'6")
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Communal grounds, car parking bays.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »