- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb 1st Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Walk-out Covered Balcony
- Close to Local Amenities and the City
Additional InformationImpressive Spacious and Well Maintained and Presented First Floor Apartment
Holding a superb position close to the City and Belfast's New University this spacious 1st floor apartment will have immediate appeal. The refurbished interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, separate kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, covered balcony, built-in wardrobes, gas central heating and has been maintained and presented to a high standard. Convenient to excellent local amenities with public transport and shopping all within walking distance makes this the perfect home for young and old alike.
Internal inspection strongly recommended.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Intercom entry.
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, cloakroom.
- Kitchen 4.42 x 3.26 (14'6" x 10'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, canopy extractor, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, tall larder, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, concealed gas boiler.
- White suite comprising disabled shower, electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.33 x 3.01 (10'11" x 9'11")
- Wood laminate floor, built-in robes.
- Bedroom 2.28 x 2.83 (7'6" x 9'3")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.31 x 3.29 (14'2" x 10'10")
- Fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Covered Balcony
- Utility Area.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
64th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »