- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented Second Floor Apartment in Well Maintained Period Building
- Elegant Entrance Hall with Grand Front Door
- Lounge with Dining Area, Cosy Open Fire and Views to Belfast Lough
- Three Double Bedrooms, Two with Sea Views
- Charming Hardwood Kitchen with Space for Utility
- French Style Bathroom with Separate W.C.
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Attractive Double Glazed Sash Windows
- Parking Area to Front
- Communal Courtyard Garden to Rear
- Private Residents Management Company
- Close to Holywood Town Centre, Bus and Rail Networks to Belfast and Bangor and to Seapark and the North Down Coastline
Additional InformationArdmore Terrace is a much admired period residence that has been converted into self-contained apartments. Flat 5 is one of only two, three bed apartments within the terrace. This spacious and charming property is very well presented of particular note is the exposed natural wood floors throughout and would be ideally suited to the first time buyer or young professional alike.
The property consists of three double bedrooms, two of which have sea views, a gracious drawing room/ dining room with cornice ceiling and period fireplace, fitted kitchen and charming white bathroom suite with built in shower cubicle and communal rear court yard. Phoenix gas central heating further enhance this already extremely desirable property. Early internal inspection is recommended.
Ardmore Terrace is located within walking distance to highly recommended pre and post primary schools, Holywood Town Centre, Bus and Rail Networks to Belfast and Bangor and to Seapark and the North Down Coastline.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With hardwood entrance door with glazed top light with dual opening hardwood and glazed doors with leaded and stained top light leading to entrance hall. Beautiful period detailing throughout.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood polished floorboards throughout apartment. Entrance hall with glazed light into hall,. Period style detailing.
- 5.05m x 4.19m (16' 7" x 13' 9")
Range of high and low level hardwood units. Laminate work surface. Space for dishwasher. Jawbox sink with mixer taps. Recessed spotlighting. Velux window. Space for fridge freezer. Integrated Whirlpool dual oven. Whirlpool four ring ceramic hob with extractor above. Plumbed for washing machine. Worcester gas boiler.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.9m x 5.1m (19' 4" x 16' 9")
With feature central fire with cast iron surround and tiled hearth with cast iron inset. Outlook to front with views over the Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough. Cornice detail bordering. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.84m x 3.94m (19' 2" x 12' 11")
Hardwood floors. Fireplace with cast iron mantel. Tiled surround and inset hearth. Outlook to front with views over Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills. Cornice detail bordering and picture rail surround.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.42m x 3.38m (14' 6" x 11' 1")
Cornice detail surround. Picture rail surrounding. Outlook to front with views over Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.19m x 3.2m (13' 9" x 10' 6")
Hardwood floors. Feature closed fireplace with cast iron mantel and surround. Tiled hearth. Cast iron inset. Outlook to rear with views over Holywood Hills.
- White suite comprising: scallop detail low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with scallop detailing, Heritage basin with Heritage hot and cold taps, wooden panelled bath with Heritage hot and cold taps, glazed shower cubicle with electric Redring shower with telephone handle above, fully tiled shower cubicle.
- Parking area to front. enclosed communal courtyard garden to rear with outside lights.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood along the High Street in the direction of Bangor, turn right into Victoria Road. Continue to the top of Victoria Road, turn right into Ardmore Park. Adrmore Terrace is at the top.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »