How much will it cost?
Contact UPS Financial Services Limited For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for your enquiry.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- First floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Economy 7 heating
- Double glazed
- Balcony area of lounge
- Outside storage
Knock Eden Parade is perfectly positioned and can be accessed either off Mount Merrion Avenue or the Knockbreda Road, Rosetta, making this a location which is both very popular and sought after, given its close proximity to many local amenities, including ease of access into Belfast city centre. The apartment would make an ideal investment / first time buy and comprises 2 double size bedrooms, a spacious lounge with access to the balcony, fitted kitchen and a white bathroom suite. A property which you need to view to appreciate, this home will surprise!
- The accommodation comprises
- Communal front door leading to
- Communal entrance
- Stairs to 1st floor
- Composite front door leading to
- Apartment entrance hall
- Cloaks & additional hot press.
- Lounge 14'8 x 11'11 (4.47m x 3.63m)
- Access to
- Fitted kitchen 12'6 x 11'9 (3.81m x 3.58m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor canopy, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher.
- Bedroom 1 12'10 x 10'2 (3.91m x 3.10m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 12'4 x 9'4 (3.76m x 2.84m)
- White suite comprising shower bath with mixer taps, Creda shower above. Fully tiled walls, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Storage and washing line areas.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 11 days)
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views