- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented First Floor Apartment Location On The Holywood Road
- Spacious Living Room With Laminate Strip Wood Flooring
- Modern Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Economy Seven Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Panelled Bath And Shower Over
- Private Parking To Rear
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
Located on the Holywood Road with its range of shops and restaurants all close by and within walking distance to the Belmont Road and Ballyhackamore, this first floor apartment represents an excellent opportunity for a first time buyer or investor to acquire a home in a popular area of East Belfast. The property comprises a good sized living room, two bedrooms, bathroom and fitted kitchen. The property also benefits from double glazed windows and economy seven heating. Beautifully presented and within close proximity to the newly developed CS Lewis Square and Victoria Park, an early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Communal Hallway
- Additional storage ideal for bikes, prams etc.
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard, recessed spotlighting and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Living Room 14'9 x 11'8 (4.50m x 3.56m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen 9'2 x 7'3 (2.79m x 2.21m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, fully tiled flooring and back door to rear hall/storage area.
- Bedroom 1 14'6 x 10'9 (4.42m x 3.28m)
- Range of built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 12'3 x 7'8 (3.73m x 2.34m)
- Built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Communal garden and private parking to rear.
- Additional Information
- Management charge: (includes ground rent, buildings insurance and maintenance) £15 per month/£180 per annum.
Ground rent: £10.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »