- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fantastic investment opportunity with 9% yield
- Gross annual rental income of £10,440
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- PLEASE NOTE THIS FLAT IS BEING SOLD TOGETHER WITH THE FIRST FLOOR FLAT AS ONE SALE WITH A COMBINED ASKING PRICE OF £115,000.
Flat 1 - 149 Thomas Street, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this well presented one bedroom ground floor flat, benefiting from a spacious living room, modern kitchen and bathroom, well proportioned bedroom, individual oil fired central heating system and PVC double glazed windows . The property is currently let on a month to month basis and was let within days of being advertised. This property is sure to attract interest quickly so don’t delay and contact our office today.
- Communal Access:
- Via PVC front door with wood effect flooring.
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT 1
- Living Room 12' 10'' x 10' 9'' (3.90m x 3.27m)
- Front aspect living room with feature brick fireplace and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 11' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.36m x 3.06m)
- Rear aspect double bedroom with single panel radiator.
- Kitchen 11' 6'' x 7' 2'' (4.54m x 2.18m) At widest points
- Access from living room, range of brand new wall and base units with integrated electric hob and oven, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, tiled splash backs and flooring, access to rear yard with PVC door.
- Shower room 6' 4'' x 8' 10'' (1.94m x 2.68m)
- Modern bathroom suite with white WC and pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower enclosure with glazed doors and mains plumbed shower, tiled shower enclosure and flooring, single panel radiator, access to hot press and washing machine.
- Upper Floors FLAT 2
- Access via stair case leading to landing.
- Shower room
- Modern shower room with white WC and pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower enclosure with glazed sliding doors, tiled splash backs and flooring, mains plumbed shower and single panel radiator.
- Living room 17' 2'' x 10' 10'' (5.24m x 3.3m)
- Large living room with three widows providing plenty of natural light with single panel radiator.
- Kitchen 11' 10'' x 11' 0'' (3.6m x 3.35m)
- Newly fitted kitchen with a range of cream high and low wall and base units, integrated four ring hob, oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, single panel radiator, tiled splash backs and flooring.
- Bedroom 1 16' 5'' x 10' 10'' (5.0m x 3.29m)
- Large front aspect double bedroom with single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 2'' x 11' 11'' (3.41m x 3.62m)
- Rear aspect double bedroom with single panel radiator and feature Velux window.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »