- Botanic Avenue Area (Extremely Close to Queens University, City Hospital & City Centre)
- Excellent Condition
- Fully Furnished
- Four Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Available 1st September 2018
360 Residential are delighted to offer to the rental market this excellent four-bedroom apartment property located in Belfast’s popular and very desirable Botanic Avenue area. The property is a fantastic address within ideal proximity to various local amenities such as The McClay Library, Belfast City Hospital, Tesco food market, Starbucks Coffee Shop and Cuckoo Bar amongst many other popular amenities.
The property is conveniently located within walking distance of both Queen’s University Belfast and the Jordanstown University Bus Stop, as well as being within walking distance to the city centre or several minutes travel via the frequent Metro bus. It is also a short walk to the Great Victoria Street Train Station and the Europa Bus Station.
Early Viewing is Highly Recommended.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »