- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- self contained first floor space
- Suitable for a wide range of beautician hairdresser or similar
- Potential to revert to office use
- New 3 or 5 year lease
- Great start up opportunity
The property is located in a prime position on Botanic Avenue and benefits from a high volume of passing footfall and vehicular traffic. In addition to a large student population on your doorstep this is a great opportunity to set up a beautician. Having previously been a beauticians for over 30 years only available now due to retirement.
We recommend booking an appointment to view if running your own small business has been a dream or you are looking to take advantage of this long established businesses record of attracting customers. Areas are as follows: -
Treatment room 1 – 3.42 × 1.77 = 6.05 sq.m / 65sq.ft. Treatment Room 2 – 3.51 × 2.39 = 8.39 / 90sq.ft Treatment Room 3 – 2.07 × 2.44 = 5.05 / 54sq.ft. Kitchen – 3.15 × 1.72 = 5.42 / 58sq.ft. Reception – 3.15 × 4.61 = 14.52 / 156sq.ft. Relaxation Area – 2.48 × 3.49 = 8.65 / 93sq.ft. Relaxation Area – 1.90 × 3.75 = 7.12 / 76sq.ft Relaxation Area – 1.64 × 2.24 = 3.67 / 39sq,ft WC – 1.05 × 1.53 = 1.60 / 17sq.ft
Total area – 60.47m / 650sq.ft.
Term – 3-5 years
Rent – £6,000 per annum exclusive (£500 per month)
Rent Review – every 3 years to open market rental value
Management fee of 5% plus VAT on the rent (£300.00 per annum) Service Charge 16% of building expenditure circa £1,000 per annum (including buildings Insurance)
No VAT on rent
We are advised from Land & Property Service that the NAV is £5,100 with rates payable of circa £3,060.00 per annum.
Total property costs excluding utilities circa £200 per week.
Further details of any of the our commercial properties are available directly from our office at 4 Malone Road Belfast and should you require any information please do not hesitate to contact us.
• All properties are subject to 5% management fee plus VAT on the annual rent. • Service Charge will be applicable to all properties that are not completely standalone / self-contained units. • Buildings Insurance is arranged by the Landlord and reimbursed by the tenant annually. • Where rent is quoted per week the rent is payable monthly in advance; calculated by multiplying the weekly rent by 52 and dividing by 12. • All tenancies are subject to minimum one quarters deposit and a guarantor. • All applicants will be required to fill in an application form. • All details are subject to contract and without prejudice.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »