This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Entrance Hallway with natural stone tiled flooring.
- Lounge with Chunky Pine Adam style fireplace and French glass doors.
- Dining room.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Living area.
- Kitchen includes range of Bespoke Hand Carved units in Pippy Oak with curved detail.
- Living area includes Multi fuel stove unit.
- Sun room with Cathedral style ceiling and uPVC patio doors to rear.
- Rear Hallway with natural stone tiled flooring.
- Downstairs toilet and wash hand basin.
- Utility room with low level units, plumbed for washing machine.
- Storage room with range of Shaker style units, originally designed as Study.
- Open Landing, could be used as Reading or Computer area.
- Master Bedroom, with En-suite and Dressing room; double sockets and TV point.
- En-suite includes contemporary white sanitary ware and double shower cubicle.
- Dressing room with mirrored slide robes either side.
- Bedroom 2, with double sockets and TV point.
- Bedroom 3 with double sockets and TV point.
- Bedroom 4, with En-suite; double sockets and TV point.
- En-suite includes electric shower cubicle and multi colour part glass tiled walls.
- Bedroom 5, with double sockets and TV point.
- Luxury Bathroom suite with Jacuzzi bath.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Beam vacuum system.
- Fully alarmed.
- Solid oak internal doors, architrave and skirting.
- uPVC oak grain double glazed windows.
- uPVC oak grain fascia and soffits.
- Detached Double Garage with electric roller doors, usable loft space.
- Workshop with electric roller door - 44’ x 22’ (approx.)
- BBQ Hut.
- Positioned on mature site of c.2.7 acres with private access from Loughmagarry Road.
- Accessed via stone pillars with cast iron gates, wired for electric.
- Extensive parking areas.
- Pond with mini Jetty, currently stocked with fish.
- Rolling lawns leading to meadow, all enclosed.
- Located only 3 miles from Ballymena.
- 20 miles from Belfast International Airport.
- Moments from the upgraded A26 road network with easy access to Belfast and The North.
A superior family residence in one of Ballymena’s most convenient locations, this remarkable home showcases an exacting eye for detail and craftsmanship, combining a high standard of finish with well proportioned living accommodation to create a unique home which will appeal to the more discerning of purchaser. With no expense being spared, the property benefits from a superior specification throughout, with a ‘Pippy Oak’ bespoke kitchen with hand carved curved detailing, Luxury Bathroom suite, Master Suite with Shower room and Dressing room only some of the many features. Occupying a mature, one off, site of some 2.7 acres, the stunning grounds are accessed privately from the Loughmagarry Road, with the house approached by a sweeping gravel driveway. Given the extensive parking space, detached double garage and extensive workshop the property could also be utilised as small business premises (subject to necessary approvals). Moments drive from the upgraded A26 road network providing easy access to Belfast, Aldergrove International Airport and the world renowned Causeway Coast; Ballymena town with its range of schools and modern facilities is only 3 miles away, with Ballymoney and a number of satellite villages easily accessible. Seldom do we bring a property to the market where words can do no justice, and as such we can only recommend personal inspection to get a true feel for the genuine quality and luxury on offer.
Entrance Hallway :- Natural stone tiled flooring.
Lounge 4.78m x 4.78m (15’8” x 15’8”) :- Chunky Pine Adam style fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth. French glass doors to Dining room.
Dining room 4.78m x 3.86m (15’8” x 12’8”)
Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen 6.65m x 6.45m (21’10’’ x 21’2’’)
Kitchen includes range of handmade ‘Pippy oak’ units, with curved detailing. Glass display units and under pelmet lighting. One and a quarter bowl sunken stainless steel sink units. Granite worktops with curved detailing. Ceramic tiling to units. Over mantle with tiled inset; space for ‘Range’ style cooker, plumbed for gas. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for American style fridge/freezer. Island breakfast bar with granite worktops, incorporating curved detail. Natural stone tiled flooring. Spotlight.
Living area includes open fireplace with multi fuel stove unit and tiled inset. French glass doors to Sun room.
Sun room 4.17m x 3.73m (13’8” x 12’3”) :- Cathedral style ceiling with spotlights. Natural stone tiled flooring. uPVC oak grain Georgian bar double glazed patio doors to rear.
Rear Hallway :- Natural stone tiled flooring.
Downstairs Toilet 2.26m x 1.22m (7’5” x 4’0”) :- Includes white lfwc and whb with chrome accessories. Splash back tiling to whb. Natural stone tiled flooring.
Utility room 2.26m x 1.96m (7’5” x 6’5”) :- Includes low level Shaker style units in white. Stainless steel sink unit with splash back tiling. Plumbed for washing machine. Natural stone tiled flooring.
Storage room 3.48m x 2.49m (11’5” x 8’2”) :- Range of eye and low level Shaker style units in white. Natural stone tiled flooring. Originally designed as Study.
Open Landing with usable space. Oak handrail. Velux window.
Master Bedroom 5.71m x 3.28m (18’9” x 10’9”)
En-suite 3.20m x 2.01m (10’6” x 6’7”) :- Contemporary white sanitary ware includes vanity ‘His and Hers’ whb and lfwc. Chrome accessories. Double shower cubicle. Fully porcelain tiled walls and flooring. Spotlights.
Dressing room 1.93m x 1.07m (6’4” x 3’6”) :- Measurement between two mirrored slide robes.
Bedroom 2 4.80m x 3.68m (15’9” x 12’1”)
Bedroom 3 4.80m x 3.61m (15’9” x 11’10”)
Bedroom 4 3.68m x 2.97m (12’1’’ x 9’9’’)
En-suite 1.88m x 1.50m (6’2” x 4’11”) :- Includes white lfwc and vanity whb with chrome accessories. Quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Multi colour glass part tiling to walls, with matching splash back to whb. Tiled flooring. Spotlights. Velux window.
Bedroom 5 3.28m x 2.82m (10’9’’ x 9’3’’)
Bathroom 4.75m x 2.87m (15’7” x 9’5”) :- Luxury white three piece suite comprising double vanity whb, lfwc and oversized ‘Jacuzzi’ bath. Range of chrome accessories. Shower cubicle with rose heads. Porcelain tiled flooring. Spotlights. Walk in Hotpress.
Front :- Private entrance via stone entrance pillars with cast iron gates, wired for electric. Kerbed gravel driveway approaching property, with lawn either side. Gravel parking to front, leading into gravel yard.
Side :- Access to rear from either side. Gravel yard/parking area to front of outbuildings. Extensive lawn area, leading to meadow area and pond with mini jetty.
Rear :- Laid in gravel with flagged ramp to rear door. Elevated lawn area.
Detached Double Garage 8.00m x 7.07m (26’3” x 23’4”) :- Double electric roller doors. Usable first floor space – could be used as Games Room (subject to necessary approvals).
Workshop 13.46m x 8.20m (44’2” x 27’11”) :- Electric roller door. Lfwc.
BBQ Hut to rear.
2800 SQ FT (approx)
Approximate rates calculation - TBC
All measurements are approximate
Viewing strictly by appointment only
Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »