Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
ONLY ONE PROPERTY REMAINING - CONTACT US FOR FURTHER DETAILS!
Perfectly positioned in the heart of a picturesque country estate on the shores of Strangford Lough, there is no doubt that Ferry Quarter is a very special place to live.
With over seventeen acres of mature parkland and a sheltered cove to explore, families will love the freedom and outdoor spaces of the country estate. Likewise, those seeking a life away from the hustle and bustle, will find that Ferry Quarter holds the key to living at an easy pace in an exclusive setting.
A Place to Call Home
Ideally located on the edge of the village, Ferry Quarter offers homeowners the unique opportunity to truly enjoy the best of both worlds – a stunning tranquil countryside location and the benefits of being close to the amenities of the village. The popular ferry makes the short crossing throughout the day to the north shore town of Portaferry and the Ards Peninsula. The historic town of Downpatrick is convenient fifteen minute drive away and Belfast City Centre is within easy reach.
Our collection of country house style family residences and easily maintained courtyard cottages has been individually designed to compliment the mature estate setting and lough views. Inside and out, Ferry Quarter homes are finished to the highest standard and specification.
Rarely do houses of these high standards come available in such a stunning location. Traditional yet up to date with spacious well planned interiors that allow for privacy yet have excellent open spaces.
They are substantial dwellings and built to the high standard that Ferry Quarter is known for so allowing maximum efficiency with the latest insulation and most effective economic use of resource to run the house at minimum cost.
Each house has it's own unique interior allowing a variety of spacious well designed options. And all this on the edge of Strangford Lough, a few minutes walk from the Village amenities including Gallery shops, Pharmacy, Clinic, Restaurants and Pubs.
And what a lovely walk that is - through the mature Wooded grounds of Ferry Quarter with substantial communal areas for residents.
- We aim to provide you with a home of fine appearance, maximum comfort and ease of maintenance with a 10 year warranty covered by CRL Insurance.
- Render External Finish
- Natural slate roof with blue or black coloured tiles to ridge
- Decorative aluminium rainwater goods with aluminium downpipes
- Hardwood double glazed windows with stone cills
- Outside tap provided
- Solid hardwood external doors
INTERNAL TRIMMINGS AND DOORS
- Moulded skirting & architraves. Oak veneered internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Stairways will incorporate timber stairs, painted newel posts, oak handrails and painted baulstrades
CEILINGS AND WALLS
- Smooth plastered ceilings and walls, painted a neutral colour
- Quality contemporary kitchen. Appliances to include cooker, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer in Utility Room.
- Pre selected designer sanitary ware. Chrome towel radiators will be fitted in all Bathrooms and en suite areas. High quality floor tiling and strategically placed wall tiling.
- A wood burning stove is installed in the open plan kitchen/dining/living area.
- Quality tiling and flooring
- Pressurised hot and cold water system, oil fired central heating with energy efficient boiler and thermostatically controlled radiators
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and Telephone points. Wiring for future satellite points. Smoke, heat & Carbon monoxide detectors. Energy efficient down lighting to ceilings.
HIGH SPEED INTERNET
- High Speed fibre broadband is available to properties within the development
- Zoned burglar alarm system provided
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- The Yew includes a car port.
- Additional options may be considered but will only be incorporated into the property if a binding Contract is in existance between all parties at the requisite stage of construction.This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation. Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, the contents do not form part of, constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract. The right is reserved to alter or amend any details.
Schools near Ferry QuarterVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Contact the Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|028 9187 1212 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 4461 9966 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9268 0003 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|