- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning individually designed country residence with character
- Five spacious bedrooms, four bedrooms on the first floor and one bedroom on the ground floor
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room, bedroom two with ensuite shower room and bedroom five on the ground floor has an ensuite shower room
- Stunning entrance hallway with spindled staircase to the first floor accommodation, beautiful reclaimed wooden floor, bespoke shelving and period style timber wooden ceilings
- Downstairs WC with period style WC and wash hand basin as well as a feature reclaimed stained glass high level window to hallway
- Elegant drawing room with attractive wooden floor and impressive sandstone fireplace with open fire. PVC double glazed double doors to the garden
- Open plan kitchen with a good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units in a a bespoke country style with feature cooking area with brick chimney breast and stone mantle and an inset AGA cooker. Reclaimed wooden floor
- Open plan to family room with attractive brick chimney breast with open fire inset. PVC double doors to the side garden area
- Separate utility room with fitted low level units in a traditional antique style
- Secondary kitchen with fitted high and low level units
- Bathroom on the first floor with a period style suite including roll top bath with claw on ball feet, a traditional style WC and wash hand basin
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage block with roller garage door. Separate access to the side allows access to additional accommodation which remains unfinished but has provisions for a living area, kitchen, shower room and a 1st floor bedroom
- Private lane way from the Mullafernaghan Road leads to the property with neatly maintained lawns and mature trees and shrubs. The rear of the property has additional parking and a walled patio area
A stunning country home with a truly authentic interior styling, embracing a period elegance from reclaimed and traditional fittings including an extensive use of tongue and groove panelling, wooden floors, bespoke fitted kitchen with AGA and an impressive sandstone fireplace in a very fine drawing room with doors to the garden. The property has wonderful accommodation, skilfully arranged over two floors including an open plan kitchen with an adjoining family room, 5 spacious bedrooms, 3 with ensuite shower rooms and a traditional style bathroom with period style suite. Located on a beautiful rural setting with private lane way yet within easy reach of the A1 carriageway providing excellent commuting access to the M1 at Sprucefield, Hillsborough, Dromore town, Banbridge, Newry and the south. A detached garage has additional accommodation above which would be suitable as an annex apartment or to those seeking an opportunity to work from home. Viewing a must!
From Donaghcloney Village proceed along main Street towards the Banbridge Road, proceed over the stone bridge and take 1st left into the Donaghcloney Road. Proceed through Blackskull Crossroads and onto the Killysorrell Road. Mullafernaghan Road is on the right hand side. No. 24 has a For Sale board.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »