This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- land may be sold by itself
Prime agricultural land and farmyard sitting on the crown of a hill in rolling County Down countryside extending to c. 50 acres. Located only 3 miles from Downpatrick and 2.5 miles from Seaforde the land has been extensively re-fenced and drainage works carried out. The farm is approached by a long concrete lane leading to a concrete yard with substantial farmhouse dwelling and 3 large sheds, all fully insulated and with separate electric supply.
The two storey farmhouse has a rear single storey extension, and comprises 3/4 bedrooms, 2/3 receptions, has OFCH and is double glazed.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »