- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 43 acre farm with cottage and outbuildings
- Excellent location on the Ards Peninsula
- Four bedrooms and two reception rooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Partially Upvc double glazed windows
- Decorative original internal features
- The land is of excellent quality all in grass except for c.5/6 acres of rough grazing and c.1 acre of trees.
- Land located around the cottage, and yard
- Mains water supply to troughs
- Range of traditional outbuildings around a spacious yard
- Outbuildings include cattle fattening house, barn, garage, byre, row of loose boxes etc.
Additional InformationThomas Orr and delighted to bring this valuable 43 acre farm with cottage and outbuildings to the open market. This is a great opportunity to expand an existing farm or have excellent land as a novice farmer. It is in an excellent location on the Ards Peninsula with being around one and a half miles from Greyabbey and around seven miles from Newtownards. Approached by a short avenue from the Carrowdore Road in a delightful secluded rural setting, inspection of this most attractive farm is highly recommended.
Viewing by appointment and accompanied
- 4.57m x 4.17m (15' 0" x 13' 8")
Spacious lounge overlooking the garden, cornice around the edge of the ceiling, wooden fireplace and tiled hearth, solid wooden original door through to the hall
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.38m x 2.95m (11' 1" x 9' 8")
Downstairs bedroom with solid wood door
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 4.5m (14' 10" x 14' 9")
Bright living room with large window overlooking garden
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 3.91m (15' 0" x 12' 10")
Large room overlooking the garden
- 3.61m x 3.58m (11' 10" x 11' 9")
Good sized kitchen/ dining area which may require updating but still functional
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.31m x 2.18m (7' 7" x 7' 2")
Tasteful shower room with electric shower in cubicle, tiled floor and fully tiled walls, white wash hand basin on pedestal and mixer tap, toilet with push button flush, chrome towel radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.44m x 3.91m (14' 7" x 12' 10")
Bedroom upstairs overlooking the side of the property
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.44m x 3.76m (14' 7" x 12' 4")
Large upstairs bedroom overlooking the rear of the property
Travelling along from the Ballyboley crossroads the farm is up a lane on the right hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »