Equestrian Yard And Lands, 158a Old Kilmore Road, Lurgan BT67 9LR
Agricultural Land (with no PP) For Sale
- Prime equestrian opportunity just off the Old Kilmore Road
- Yard with concrete forecourt
- Large barn with loose boxes, stalls and feed store
- Lands extend to approximately 8 acres
- Centre and lands are Located centrally to all local equestrian centres and major competition venues, i.e. the
- Meadows Equestrian and Portmore Equestrian centres.
- The site is also close to M1 motorway access.
- Barn/stabling consists of 6 American barn style internal stables constructed of concrete block and render, 3 either side of the main walkway with talk grills in between.
- Water and power is located at both ends of the barn.
- 3 holding stalls with hay racks and a mare scanning crush located at the back of the stables.
- Ample room to extend three stables on one side and five on the adjacent side of the building outside (subject to planning permission).
- A locked indoor shed provides ample room for feeding.
- A locked fridge body container is on site, currently utilised as a tac room (18 ft x 8 ft)
- A further 33 ft fridge body is suitable for shavings or a hay store.
- A portacabin style toilet block can be converted into a shower room, an extra 2 toilets and a laundry room.
- Adjacent to the back of the building is a 50 ft round pen.
- The arena is situated adjacent to the main barn stabling area.
- The arena is floodlit.
- Fencing surrounding the arena is approximately 7 ft high.
- A small sanded day turn out paddock is situated beside the arena.
- A four horse walker with variable speed and direction is also next to the arena.
A very rare opportunity to acquire an exquisite Equestrian Centre situated off a main road on a quiet rural lane, and including a delightful pocket of land extending to approximately 8 acres. Features a large purpose built shed which houses a range of loose boxes, hay loft, feed store and stalls. The yard area to the front has a concrete forecourt with an adjoining sand area and a separate horse walker. The equestrian facilities are accessed through a gated area off a gravel driveway and are extremely well laid out making it a very easy yard to work from. There are ample hard standing areas for vehicle access, making it ideal for loading and unloading. The fields are accessed through two gated areas on either side of the building from the main yard.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »