- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning location - peaceful setting with beautiful views
- New build - offering the new owners to complete to their own choice.
- Offered for sale at first fix stage.
- On site private well
- Proposed on site septic tank
- Electricity not connected.
- Located within a 15 minute drive of Athlone town, 5 minute drive to Ferbane town
- Secondary School and national schools located nearby
- Serviced by local school bus route
Additional InformationThis extensive detached bungalow is located within a scenic countryside setting with elevated views over the surrounding countryside. The property is being offered for sale at First Fix Stage.
The dwelling offers spacious, well appointed and light filled accommodation throughout with large feature windows framing the beautiful scenic views. The dwelling extends to to some 246 sq.m. and occupies 0.78 acres. Accommodation includes: Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room, Sun Room, Utility, 4 Double Bedrooms, Master Ensuite, Family Bathroom. Viewing is highly advised, strictly by appointment only - REA Hynes Auctioneers 0906473838.
OutsideStanding on an elevated site of 0.78 acres. Large garden area to both front and rear Uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »