- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Detached Family Home Constructed In 2010 & Designed By Des Ewing Architects
- Well Proportioned & Exceptionally Well Presented Accommodation Extending To 4,200 Sq Ft
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Dining Hall / Living Room / Family Room & Sun Room
- High Quality Fitted Kitchen With Aga Range & Casual Dining Area
- Contemporary Bathroom & Two Ensuites
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Under floor) / Sliding Sash Double Glazing
- Central Vacuum & Alarm System
- Well Manicured Site With Beautifully Tended Gardens
- Large Detached Garage & Generous Driveway Parking
- Popular & Convenient Location Off A1 Dual Carriageway Approximately 4 Miles From Hillsborough, 3 Miles From Moria & Close To Local Amenities, Transport Routes & Excellent Schooling
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this stunning detached family home, which was constructed in 2010, designed by Des Ewing Architect, and is beautifully proportioned, and exceptionally well presented accommodation extending to approximately 4,200 Sq Ft.
The property itself is deceptive from an external appraisal, and provides a layout of four generous bedrooms, together with a host of reception room accommodation, high quality kitchen with contemporary bathroom and ensuite facilities.
Beautifully positioned on a well manicured site, the property benefits from generous driveway parking, inner courtyard, and large detached garage.
Beautifully situated in the heart of Mid Down countryside, the property is well placed to all main transport routes, amenities of Hillsborough Village, Sprucefield Shopping Centre, well established schooling within the area, with Dublin Airport only 1 hour away.
Viewing is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door leading to:
- DINING HALL:
- 6.32m x 4.42m (20' 9" x 14' 6")
Attractive feature fireplace with open fire. French oak parquet flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.25m x 4.72m (20' 6" x 15' 6")
Attractive feature fireplace with gas fire. Oak flooring. Corniced ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 8.41m x 6.32m (27' 7" x 20' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level hand crafted units. Granite work surfaces. Inset Belfast sink. Aga range. Integrated dishwasher. Recess for American style fridge/freezer. Feature height ceiling. Limestone flooring. Multi-fuel burning stove. Double doors to balconette.
- Stairs to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.38m x 4.09m (17' 8" x 13' 5")
Gas fire. Oak flooring.
- STUDY AREA:
- 3.18m x 1.27m (10' 5" x 4' 2")
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.41m x 5.18m (17' 9" x 17' 0")
Gas stove. Oak flooring. Double doors to patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.35m x 2.51m (11' 0" x 8' 3")
Inset sink. High and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- 3.35m x 2.24m (11' 0" x 7' 4")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.87m x 4.78m (19' 3" x 15' 8")
With dressing area.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure with jet shower system. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.92m x 3.73m (19' 5" x 12' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.57m x 3.12m (15' 0" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.57m x 3.05m (15' 0" x 10' 0")
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Hot press.
- GARDENS AREAS:
- Beautifully tended gardens in lawns, raised patio area, and generous driveway parking.
- BOILER HOUSE / WOOD STORE:
- 4.04m x 3.94m (13' 3" x 12' 11")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.71m x 6.1m (22' 0" x 20' 0")
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »