Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
Only One Remaining
Show Home Now Closed. For A Private Appointment Please Contact Our South Belfast Office On 02890668888
Welcome to Eaton Park
The Cutts, Dunmurry enjoys an ideal location with excellent commuter links directly from Dunmurry to Belfast and Lisburn City Centres by bus and rail. Derriaghy Railway Station is within a short walking distance.
This highly convenient location is perfectly positioned for families of all ages, with a wide choice of nursery, primary and grammar schools within easy reach.
Dunmurry has long been established as a desirable residential location and enjoys its own village atmosphere where residents can benefit from lots of shopping facilities, complemented by an excellent array of cafes and restaurants. Chic boutiques and eateries on the Lisburn Road and retail shopping facilities on the Boucher Road area also within easy reach.
Numerous sports and recreational facilities are located in the area including Dunmurry Golf Club, Lisburn Leisure Park, Wallace Park and Lady Dixon Park.
Both Lisburn City Centre and Belfast City Centre are within a short commute of The Cutts, Dunmurry, which offers excellent social, shopping and lifestyle opportunities.
The M1 and M2 Motorway networks for north and south bound travel are closed by and those traveling further afield are within a short drive from the Belfast International Airport, George Best Belfast City Airport and the Port of Belfast.
About the Developer
Based in Eglinton, Braidwater is a progressive development company with a history of over 30 successful years in the industry. Our success is based upon our commitment to quality and the high standards we set. We take pride in everything we do and everything we achieve, ensuring the Braidwater name is synonymous with the creation of high quality, sustainable developments that are a benchmark for the industry.
The reputation we have built is based on professionalism and attention to detail, with a culture of integrity and innovation and a policy of continuous improvement. Braidwater has a real commitment to the environment, creating homes of lasting value and communities where people really want to live. Every Braidwater development is excitingly different and is designed specifically for its well-chosen location.
Every new Braidwater home come with the National House Building Council's 10 Year 'Buildmark' Warranty.
In contributing to a cleaner, safer, greener environment and at no extra cost to our customers, Braidwater provides energy efficient Scandinavian timber framed homes that can provide large savings on heating costs.
- Energy Efficient PVC Windows With Glazing Bars (Where Applicable)
- Increased Floor To Ceiling Heights Ground And First Floor (9 Ft)
- Increased Window Proportions Enhancing Daylight
- Oak Finish Shaker Style Internal Doors With Modern Ironmongery
- 6" Moulded Skirting
- White Internal Painting To Walls, Ceilings And Woodwork
- Choice Of Carpet To Lounge, Stairs, Landing And Bedrooms
- Natural Gas Central Heating With Combi Boiler Supplying Instant Hot Water
- Thermostatic Shower To En-Suite
- Electric Shower To Main Bathroom (Where Applicable)
- Choice Of Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances - Gas Hob, Electric Oven, Extractor Fan, Washer Dryer, Fridge Freezer & Dishwasher
- Integrated Down Lighters To Kitchen And Bathroom
- Contemporary Bathrooms
- Flooring Tiling To Kitchen / Dining / Entrance hall / WC / Main Bathroom And En-Suite (And Sunroom Where Appropriate)
- Splashback Wall Tiling To Kitchens And Bathrooms And Tiling To Shower Enclosure
- Contemporary Vanity Unit To Main Bathroom And Half Pedestal Sink To En-Suite
- Chrome Towel Rail To Bathroom
- Black Composite Insulated Front Door
- Attractive Landscaping To In-Curtilage And Open Space Areas
- Black Metal Estate Railings Where Appropriate
- Outside Lighting At Front And Rear Entrance
- Modern Paving To Front Entrance Doors
- Tarmac To Driveways With Cobble Edging (Where Applicable)
- Lawn Turf To Rear & Front Garden
- Patio to Rear
- 6Ft Rear Timber Fencing Where Appropriate
- Black PVC Fascia And Rainwater Goods
- Outside Tap
- Wired For Burglar Alarm
- Management Agent Appointed To Manage Common Landscaped And Common Areas On Site
Please Note The Design And Specification of These Homes May Be Subject To Change. All Buyers Will be Informed Of Any Changes. In Addition To The Design Of These Homes, Please Note Chimneys Are No Longer Part Of The Design.
Please Note Images Are From Show House – A1 House Type (Site 10)
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast)||028 9066 8888 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Braidwater||028 7181 0106 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near