- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb First Floor Corner Apartment
- Contemporary Living In A Much Sought After Address
- Lounge With Solid Wood Flooring
- 'Siematic' Kitchen With A Range Of Built In Appliances
- Two Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Modern Bathroom In White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Full Double Glazing
- Secure Allocated Underground Parking
- Internal Viewing Is A Must
Additional InformationBuilt by the award winning McGinnis Group, this splendid first floor apartment is a welcome addition to the open market. Situated in the heart of South Belfast, convenient to, but not interrupted by, the wealth of social and recreational amenities, this apartment represents an excellent opportunity to buy within easy reach of the Lisburn Road and Stranmillis Village both boasting a wealth of designer boutiques and cafes.
As soon as you walk into the apartment it is very apparent that only the very best materials have been used to include solid Oak Wood flooring in the hall and lounge, a 'Siematic' fitted kitchen with a range of built-in appliances and contemporary 'Porcelanosa' sanitary ware. Gas fired central heating provides efficient heating and all windows are double glazed.
Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing at your convenience.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed panels to communal hallway. Lift and stairs access to first floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door leading to entrance hall with alarm and intercom system.
- STORAGE CUPBOARD:
- Gas fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Panel bath with thermostatic power shower over. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wall hung WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 5.74m x 5.23m (18' 10" x 17' 2")
Siematic high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit and mixer tap. Four ring gas hob with under oven and extractor over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor to kitchen area.
- LIVING ROOM:
- Corner feature window. Low voltage lighting and surround sound.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.33m x 2.97m (10' 11" x 9' 9")
Two built in wardrobes.
- Fully tiled double shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.12m (11' 10" x 10' 3")
Built in wardrobe.
- Communal gardens. Secure underground allocated parking space.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »