- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A deceptive 4 bedroom detached bungalow with garaging, stables and great potential
- Set within 3 acres to include large sand school, ideal for those with equestrian interests
- Renovated and extended around 10 years ago (including rewiring and replumbing)
- Spacious Lounge with solid wood floor open to generous Dining Area
- Open Plan living/kitchen area with modern country kitchen and wood burning stove
- Four Generous Bedrooms (Master with walk in robe but plumbed for an ensuite)
- Luxury Family Bathroom with separate shower cubicle and free standing bath
- Attached Single Garage with store and WC off
- Rear concrete hardstanding with 3no stables
- Adjacent well maintained sand school set within approximately 3 acres in total
- uPVC double glazed windows, soffits and fascias
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Automated Entrance Gates to front providing enclosed and secure garden for young families
- Generous gravel driveway with parking for multiple vehicles
- Just Minutes drive from all the amenities of Lisburn, Ballynahinch and beyond
- Within ease of reach to Leading Schools via local bus connections
- Early Viewing is highly recommended
This attractive detached bungalow is situated on an excellent site in this highly sought after
rural locality. Renovated by its current owners and well-presented throughout. Just minutes
drive from the Saintfield Road Roundabout and within comfortable commuting distance of
Belfast, Lisburn and many other parts of the province.
It offers very generous reception spaces and a light and bright modern country kitchen open to
family area with wood burning stove. The home is ideally suited for any modern family with
flexibility with its many reception spaces, generous double garage, stables/outbuildings and
generous garden. It benefits from 3 acres to include a well maintained sand school for
An excellent opportunity to purchase a modern family home in a beautiful rural location which
can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection. viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood half double glazed front door with matching side panels, solid wood floor, ceiling cornice, hotpress off.
- 3.96m x 6.65m (13' 0" x 21' 10")
Solid wood strip flooring, feature fireplace with cast iron inlay on slate hearth, ceiling cornice, archway through to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.4m (13' 0" x 11' 2")
Solid wood strip flooring, ceiling cornice, door through to . . .
- 3.91m x 10.16m (12' 10" x 33' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units including centre island, granite worktops, double Belfast sink with mixer tap over, 6 ring gas hob, extractor over, space for American fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, spotlighting, wood burning stove.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 5.79m (12' 3" x 19' 0")
- Plumbed as ensuite, currently used as dressing room.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 4.19m (9' 10" x 13' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.44m (9' 10" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.72m x 2.69m (8' 11" x 8' 10")
- 2.74m x 3.61m (9' 0" x 11' 10")
Half panelled walls, low flush WC, wash hand basin, freestanding bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail.
- SINGLE GARAGE:
- 4.8m x 6.86m (15' 9" x 22' 6")
- DETACHED STABLE BLOCK:
- 3no. stables.
- Automated gates to front, generous gravel driveway with concrete hard standing and detached stable block to rear. Large flat lawn to side. Adjacent paddock & sand school, all in all extending to approximately 3 acres.
From the Ballynahinch Road roundabout travel towards Ballynahinch, after approximately 3.5 miles turn left into the Comber Road then right into Creevy Road. The property is approximately 1 miles on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »